Windows 10: Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Discus and support Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RainbowPride, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't know if the headphones comes with an installation disk or what. I have no idea. I am also on a Desktop computer, so I am not sure how that works either

:)

RainbowPride, Mar 27, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 27, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Creative Introduces Wireless Bluetooth Headphones SE2300

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth creativeSE2300_thm.jpg

Creative, a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today announced the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300. For added convenience, the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 features a cool lightweight design, user-friendly controls and advanced Bluetooth technology. The trendy Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 is great for MP3 music on the go, as it is designed for maximum flexibility and portability. With a lightweight clip-on design, users are given a greater sense of style and comfort without the hassle of a headband.

The Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 comes equipped with an audio transmitter that can wirelessly operate up to a range of 10 metres* and allow users to control their headphone volume with ease. The automatic pairing between the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 and audio transmitter creates an instant plug-and-play experience for users. Bluetooth technology's Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) allows the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 to be easily sync to any USB Bluetooth dongle, Bluetooth-enabled PC or PDA. Users can use the in-built Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) to control their favourite music tracks as well.

A built in-rechargeable Li-Ion battery allows up to 8 hours of pure music listening enjoyment. In addition, the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 emits a beeping sound when its battery levels are low. It can be charged using either an AC outlet or USB port, and even has a unique energy-saving feature that allows it to automatically power itself down whenever the Bluetooth link is dropped.

The Creative ZEN Vision W portable media player, Creative ZEN Vision:M and Creative ZEN V series MP3 players are ideal companion products which users can choose to pair with the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300.

Pricing and Availability
    The Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 is available this month in major retail outlets in Singapore at a suggested retail price of US$99.99. For more information, please visit Creative Labs (Asia) | Sound Blaster, Gaming Headsets, Speakers, Headphones.

Source: Creative

malware, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

1. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Wireless Headphones Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  3. bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones: why is bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-picking-up-wireless-headphones/00b76350-04df-48d3-af59-4fbb232d762c
  4. bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones: why is bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-picking-up-wireless-headphones/00b76350-04df-48d3-af59-4fbb232d762c
  5. bluetooth not picking up wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  7. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  8. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth: Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-headphones-over-bluetooth/08f1bfd9-04ee-49d6-a5ba-3698dce13a93
  9. 2 Wireless Bluetooth headphones

2 Wireless Bluetooth headphones: Hello, I was wondering if there is anyway to play the same audio to two headphones at the same time from one PC? So if we were watching a show on Netflix, the audio would come out of both at the same time. It'd be fine if there was only one audio volume setting for both....
  10. Wireless Bluetooth headphone problem

Wireless Bluetooth headphone problem: i have an alienware gaming laptop windows 10. I have both wired and wireless headphones. The wired ones of course work just fine. But when use my wireless thats when i start to have issues. When i have it on the setting stereo i cant hear anything. But when i have on heads...