Windows 10: Wireless Headphones lagging

Discus and support Wireless Headphones lagging in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I normally use my sony h900 on my pc, but lately, it's started lagging a lot. The audio just drops out randomly for a second all the time. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OliverJK, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Wireless Headphones lagging

I normally use my sony h900 on my pc, but lately, it's started lagging a lot. The audio just drops out randomly for a second all the time. I've tried recharging, turning off Bluetooth on the other devices that may interfere. The headset works fine on my phone.
    Does anyone have any idea?

submitted by /u/OliverJK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OliverJK, Mar 21, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Wireless Headphones lagging

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Headphones lagging

1. Wireless Headphones lagging - Similar Threads - Wireless Headphones lagging

2. Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones: Hi so I had these wireless headphones for a while now and I haven't used them in quite some time. They used to work perfectly fine but now when I play games I can either hear the gameplay or use the mic, not both at the same time, and it's quite annoying because it used to...
  3. Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones: Hi so I had these wireless headphones for a while now and I haven't used them in quite some time. They used to work perfectly fine but now when I play games I can either hear the gameplay or use the mic, not both at the same time, and it's quite annoying because it used to...
  4. Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. wireless Jlab headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless Jlab headphone: I have a wireless Jlab headphone. It dosen't have a microphone. when windows 11 bluetooth finds it, it connects as voice instead of audio.. I have to remove the voice, and retry bluetooth and it finds the audio. the problem is I have to do this everytime I reboot my machine....
  6. wireless Jlab headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless Jlab headphone: I have a wireless Jlab headphone. It dosen't have a microphone. when windows 11 bluetooth finds it, it connects as voice instead of audio.. I have to remove the voice, and retry bluetooth and it finds the audio. the problem is I have to do this everytime I reboot my machine....
  7. Sound stuttering/lagging constantly in Wireless Headphone

Sound stuttering/lagging constantly in Wireless Headphone: I have ASUS i5 laptop with Windows 1064-bit Operating system. Whenever I connect my Bluetooth wireless headphone, sound abruptly starts stuttering and lagging. This same headphone works very fine and smoothly in Android devices. I also have one other Bluetooth headset but the...
  8. beats wireless headphone

beats wireless headphone: How do i connect my beats wireless headphone to my computer? I have the dell alien computer' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-wireless-headphone/b7393a93-6d8b-4c6e-a3fb-e870f129fa49
  9. Wireless headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless headphones: I own a new laptop with Windows 10 and a pair of wireless headphones. While i have never had problems with my wireless headphones on any device phones i do encounter a problem when i use them in my laptop. When i connect them and play a movie or sound through the laptop's...
  10. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth: So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't...