Windows 10: Wireless headphones

Discus and support Wireless headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I own a new laptop with Windows 10 and a pair of wireless headphones. While i have never had problems with my wireless headphones on any device phones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by estudiante Gabriela, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Wireless headphones

I own a new laptop with Windows 10 and a pair of wireless headphones. While i have never had problems with my wireless headphones on any device phones i do encounter a problem when i use them in my laptop. When i connect them and play a movie or sound through the laptop's speaker it sounds fine, but when i connect the wireless headphones to my laptop they sound distorted and choppy. Also, when i use wired headphones they sound fine, the problem is only with wireless headphones.

:)

estudiante Gabriela, Jun 30, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Wireless headphones

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Wireless headphones

1. Wireless headphones - Similar Threads - Wireless headphones

2. Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop: My wireless headphones aren't able to connect to my windows 11 laptop. Other devices such as my phone appear. Is there a way i can solve this?...
  3. Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop: My wireless headphones aren't able to connect to my windows 11 laptop. Other devices such as my phone appear. Is there a way i can solve this?...
  4. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  5. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  6. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  8. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  9. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  10. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330