Windows 10: Wireless headphones

Discus and support Wireless headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I own a new laptop with Windows 10 and a pair of wireless headphones. While i have never had problems with my wireless headphones on any device phones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by estudiante Gabriela, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Wireless headphones

I own a new laptop with Windows 10 and a pair of wireless headphones. While i have never had problems with my wireless headphones on any device phones i do encounter a problem when i use them in my laptop. When i connect them and play a movie or sound through the laptop's speaker it sounds fine, but when i connect the wireless headphones to my laptop they sound distorted and choppy. Also, when i use wired headphones they sound fine, the problem is only with wireless headphones.

:)

estudiante Gabriela, Jun 30, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Wireless headphones

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Wireless headphones

1. Wireless headphones - Similar Threads - Wireless headphones

2. Wireless headphones not showing in playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless headphones not showing in playback: Hi I have updated my windows to new version 1603 but unfortunately I m dealing with so many issues with this new update. I m trying to connect my wireless headphones to my hp laptop but unable to hear sound from it.My bluetooth device is connected but not playing any Audio...
  3. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth: Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-headphones-over-bluetooth/08f1bfd9-04ee-49d6-a5ba-3698dce13a93
  4. Connecting Wireless headphones

Connecting Wireless headphones: I cannot get Bose QC35II wireless headphones to connect to my laptop, Bluetooth is workimg but device name does not appear. They work on other laptops and on my IPhone...
  5. I have a JBL EB55 wireless headphones, which worked fine and suddenly stopped working when...

I have a JBL EB55 wireless headphones, which worked fine and suddenly stopped working when...: I have a JBL EB 55 wirless headphones which suddenly stopped working when connected to my computer. They work fine during a zoom session. Suggestions?...
  6. Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to...

Bluetooth pairing issue with TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to...: I've been able to pair a number of different audio/mobile devices to both devices but can't seem to find a way to pair my TAOTRONICS TT-BH060 SOUNDSURGE ANC WIRELESS HEADPHONES to my Toshiba Portégé R930-18L laptop. I've looked at Microsoft/Windows guidance such as check...
  7. Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones: Hi everyone, I'm here asking for help again. I am hearing impaired, which means I can barely hear in my left. I have a set of Steelseries Arctis 7, which I am using wirelessly through a wireless hub that was included in my purchase. The problem is, it connects to my PC...
  8. Setup and test of my wireless headphone

Setup and test of my wireless headphone: Hi, I have an wireless Skullcandy JIB headphones with a mic and I am not able to setup or test my microphone on my PC which is running on Windows 10 Home Single language...I tried to follow instructions from the following link but I am facing some problems...
  9. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth: So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't...
  10. Wireless Headphones lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Headphones lagging: I normally use my sony h900 on my pc, but lately, it's started lagging a lot. The audio just drops out randomly for a second all the time. I've tried recharging, turning off Bluetooth on the other devices that may interfere. The headset works fine on my phone. Does anyone...