Windows 10: Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Discus and support Wireless headset audio + mic problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem there. I hear the sound very well when i'm not using the headset's mic, but when i enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adsasdasdasd1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem there. I hear the sound very well when i'm not using the headset's mic, but when i enter in a discord channel the audio freeze and just the microphone is working, but the audio is still working as you can see in the first photo, but i can't hear it. And it shows a pictogram that says discord is using the mic

Wireless headset audio + mic problem [​IMG]

Wireless headset audio + mic problem [​IMG]

:)

adsasdasdasd1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Zoladex Win User

Laptop not splitting headset mic & audio?

Hi
    Simple version. When i plug in my headset to my laptop windows10 is not splitting it into one output and one input.

I fixed this years back by setting the popup box 'whats plugged in' from headphone to headset. Then it split the audio and mic. However i had to reinstall windows and now when i select headset it just mutes my laptop mic and audio manager just shows the one mic, but two audio outputs.

It was working before the reset and i have tested the headset on another computer and it is working find.
    So far i tried device manage audio driver install, for both Realtek driver and High Definition driver but either resolve the issue.

Any suggestions why windows would pick up one and not the other?

I currently have it set to headphone plugged in so that i can use my laptop mic, but ive been told i sound really bad *Sad

Cheers,
    Zola

Zoladex, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Windbrand Win User
    Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

I have a Corsair VOID USB gaming headset and for some reason since switching to Windows 10, I can't get the MIC to work. I can hear fine, but can't talk. It worked fine on Windows 7, and works fine on another computer.

I have the latest drivers and control software installed from Corsair, and if I really fiddle with it I am able to get the MIC audio to work in my DAW (Ableton Live 10 sound recording software), but it won't work anywhere else like Skype, which is really where I need it.

Any suggestions?

Gurn Blanston, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Wireless headset audio + mic problem

1. Wireless headset audio + mic problem - Similar Threads - Wireless headset audio

2. Headset is used in parallel as audio and mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset is used in parallel as audio and mic: I updated my drivers lately and started to get problems with my earphones.So I have been using Airpods Pro 2 for some time and it worked perfectly. Best possible audio, and usage of microphone in calls without any workarounds. After updating it appeared, that It slowly...
  3. My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio: The built in mic wouldnt work and the wireless headset is detected as headphones and i can only hear the audio but i cant talk or call people on my computer...
  4. My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless headset gets detected as wireless headphones with no mic but audio: The built in mic wouldnt work and the wireless headset is detected as headphones and i can only hear the audio but i cant talk or call people on my computer...
  5. The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The mic on my wireless headset is not showing up: I have some razer barracuda x and they connect fine but the mic does not show up like not even on the sound control panel. My laptop doesn't believe that it exists I've connected them to my phone and then the mic works fine. I've even tried to plug them in but that doesn't...
  6. Audio problem with wireless headset

Audio problem with wireless headset: [ATTACH] only work with this mode which is very bad before new 2 latest updates of driver it works on stereo mode[ATTACH] WH-CH500 Stereo which provide a very nice audio experience DO it right now!...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  8. Headset Mic Problem

Headset Mic Problem: Hi, I just recently switched from mac to windows and my computer asked if I connected headphones or a headset. I chose headphones since I didn't have a headset and pressed do not show again. I now have a headset and it's not using my headset mic but my built-in laptop mic....
  9. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: <p class="contentStandard"><span style="font-face:Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem...
  10. Headset mic problem

Headset mic problem: Hi there. I just got a new pc and it wont find my mic. There are 2 ports , one for a headset and one for a mic, I can hear all sounds but my mic doesn't work. The headset that I have has its own mic. I have tried to update the drivers and reinstalling them and nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plantronics bt300c-m micrphone not working