Windows 10: Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

Discus and support Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have turtle beach stealth 600s, but they won't connect to my pc. They show up as an option to pair, but it always disconnects and tells me to try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Toasty REE1918, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

I have turtle beach stealth 600s, but they won't connect to my pc. They show up as an option to pair, but it always disconnects and tells me to try again. Do I need to get a wireless adapter, or am I just doing something wrong?

:)

Toasty REE1918, Apr 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Apr 15, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc :p

cadaveca, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

1. Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc - Similar Threads - Wireless headset doesn't

2. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  3. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  4. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset problem on PC

Xbox Wireless Headset problem on PC: Hey guys, I need help with the Xbox Wireless Headset. When I connect it to PC via USB, Windows 11 recognizes it as "headphones", but when I try to connect it via Bluetooth it is detected as "speakers" and the audio quality is much worse. Why is that? What can I do to fix...
  6. Wireless headset "paired" in bluetooth, but doesn't automatically connect when turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headset "paired" in bluetooth, but doesn't automatically connect when turned on.: The headset I'm using is the Wireless Xbox Headset.I recently upgraded my motherboard and reinstalled windows. Before doing that, my headset would just automatically connect to my PC and start working when I turned it on. Now, for some reason, it doesn't connect when I turn...
  7. Wireless headset "paired" in bluetooth, but doesn't automatically connect when turned on.

Wireless headset "paired" in bluetooth, but doesn't automatically connect when turned on.: The headset I'm using is the Wireless Xbox Headset.I recently upgraded my motherboard and reinstalled windows. Before doing that, my headset would just automatically connect to my PC and start working when I turned it on. Now, for some reason, it doesn't connect when I turn...
  8. Wireless headset "paired" in bluetooth, but doesn't automatically connect when turned on.

9. Xbox Wireless Headset 2021 on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Headset 2021 on PC: Hello everyone, So i bought the awesome new headset from xbox the Xbox wireless headset. On the xbox it works perfectly no issues at all. But it was advertised that you can use it on pc aswell so thats why i bought it so i have one device for 2 platforms. I paired it to my...
  10. afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!: i have the usb in the port and when i go to turn on the wireless headset it beeps on. While it's beeping on im looking at the Bluetooth and Other Devices screen in my computer settings. Before the headset turns on the "Afterglow universal wireless gaming headset" device is...