Windows 10: Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device

Discus and support Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing a issue over the last few days with my attempts to sync my wireless headset to my computer. Although it works from time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoJo06, Jan 14, 2021.

1. NoJo06 Win User

Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device

Hello, I've been experiencing a issue over the last few days with my attempts to sync my wireless headset to my computer. Although it works from time to time after clicking the pair button on the headset, syncing as "Unknown device", it stopped doing this when I logged on today, and even after multiple reboots it refuses to work. While it does actually appear as a device in the syncing menu, it doesnot show as a audio device, and when I try syncing it the computer does not register any change, and the headset does not say that it's been connected. I'm using a ASUS BT-400 USB adapter, and am running on Windows 10 Home Build 19042 20H2 x64. I have also ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter already, to no avail. A photo of what appears is shown below:

Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device fb6b09de-71b4-463e-b1ad-e537ba8fa5d2?upload=true.png

:)

NoJo06, Jan 14, 2021

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Ghostek SoDrop Headset not working

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if your Bluetooth headset is working as it should. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device

headset connected but not working / can't test sound of audio device

I have plantronics headset that works on a laptop OS win 10 64bit.
    But it doesn't work on my desktop PC OS won 10 64bit.
    downloaded and installed the latest drivers.
    It's a plantronics legend UC headset
    on the audio device manager there are no bars next to the headset device.
    See screenshot.

any ideas how to fix this?

Tom Degang, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device

1. Wireless headset will sync, but won't show as a audio device - Similar Threads - Wireless headset sync

2. Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets: Can you sync two microsoft modern wireless headsets to one computer so that a phone call through Webex or Microsoft teams can be heard on both at the same time?...
  3. Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets: Can you sync two microsoft modern wireless headsets to one computer so that a phone call through Webex or Microsoft teams can be heard on both at the same time?...
  4. Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Audio problem with wireless headset

Audio problem with wireless headset: [ATTACH] only work with this mode which is very bad before new 2 latest updates of driver it works on stereo mode[ATTACH] WH-CH500 Stereo which provide a very nice audio experience DO it right now!...
  6. Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio

Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio: Hi there! So i have recently connected my Sony WH-XB900N Headset to my laptop and it connected as a headphone, meaning that the mic that I was still using was my laptop mic. I was tinkering around with the settings by updating drivers and deleting the headset and trying...
  7. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem there. I hear the sound very well when i'm not using the headset's mic, but when i enter in a discord channel the audio freeze and just the microphone is working, but the audio is still working as you can see in...
  8. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: <p class="contentStandard"><span style="font-face:Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem...
  9. My Wireless Headset is detected as a "Other Device" when its a "Audio Device".

My Wireless Headset is detected as a "Other Device" when its a "Audio Device".: Recently I found out my pc doesn't support Miracast so it can't connect to Bluetooth. So I connected my wireless headset through USB and it detects it as a "Other Device" not a "Audio Device" and I can't find out how to fix it. Btw my headset is a "Beats Solo 3"....
  10. Headset won't play audio.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset won't play audio.: Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I...