Windows 10: Wireless hotspot issues

Discus and support Wireless hotspot issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using wireless hotspot for 1 month, everything was working well. since one week my phone show me : "connected (no internet access)"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shaenarys, May 6, 2019.

1. Shaenarys Win User

Wireless hotspot issues

Hello,

I've been using wireless hotspot for 1 month, everything was working well.

since one week my phone show me : "connected (no internet access)" and I don't know why. Sometimes it also say "connected (no internet access, no other networks available "

if someone have an idea about what is happening and how to fix it, it would be helpful.

PS: my computer is connected with an ethernet cable.

thanks for help

:)

Shaenarys, May 6, 2019
  2. Atimar549 Win User

Need To Make My Wired Desktop A Wireless Hotspot

Howdy. I'm trying to get wireless internet to connect a few of my gaming devices, but the issue is that I don't have any wi-fi hubs/devices (Other than my laptop. I've been trying to enable ICS on that thing and create an Ad-hoc hotspot, but it doesn't work, even after extensive hours of googling and fiddling.)

Anyways! I saw these "Wireless USB Adaptors" and I'm curious if I could connect one to my WIRED desktop and make it into a Wi-fi hotspot for my wireless devices.

So I'd have [Wired Internet Desktop] --> [Wireless USB Adaptor] --> [My Wireless Devices]

Atimar549, May 6, 2019
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, May 6, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Wireless hotspot issues

Wireless Hotspot not stable from phone to Windows 10

Hi,

Seems that you're having issue with connecting to a Wireless Hotspot from your phone to your Windows 10 computer. To help you out with the concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to fix network connection issues.

Do update us with the results and if further assistance is needed.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Wireless hotspot issues

1. Wireless hotspot issues - Similar Threads - Wireless hotspot issues

2. No Hotspot, no wireless connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Hotspot, no wireless connections: Hi, i found an issue with my PC where it cannot share hotspot. When looking online, most of the instructions said I should restart my device or install a driver. None of these work. Whenever I try to change something in the WiFi settings, the only thing showing is that I'm...
  3. No Hotspot, no wireless connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Hotspot, no wireless connections: Hi, i found an issue with my PC where it cannot share hotspot. When looking online, most of the instructions said I should restart my device or install a driver. None of these work. Whenever I try to change something in the WiFi settings, the only thing showing is that I'm...
  4. hotspot issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotspot issue: why cant i connect hotspot with redmi 10s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-issue/efb3e73a-f000-4268-9710-088b1f4e8340
  5. hotspot issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotspot issue: why cant i connect hotspot with redmi 10s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-issue/efb3e73a-f000-4268-9710-088b1f4e8340
  6. Hotspot issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot issue: I am using Dell inspiron 3501. From this week sunday onwards I am facing a different issue. Usually I connect ethernet cable for my laptop and on hotspot through it. But from this sunday onwards if I on hotspot the connected devices are ablue to use internet but my laptop...
  7. Hotspot issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hotspot issue: I am using Dell inspiron 3501. From this week sunday onwards I am facing a different issue. Usually I connect ethernet cable for my laptop and on hotspot through it. But from this sunday onwards if I on hotspot the connected devices are ablue to use internet but my laptop...
  8. hotspot issue

hotspot issue: When I try to run netsh wlan start hostednetwork, I get the following message The hosted network couldn't be started. A device attached to the system is not functioning. if any one is able to help...
  9. Hotspot issues

Hotspot issues: When I am trying to enable "Share my Internet connection with other devices"while trying to turn on my hotspot, I keep getting a message saying "We can't set up a mobile hotspot" and I have tried updating and troubleshooting everything and changing adapter settings and...
  10. Hotspot Issue

Hotspot Issue: My Hotspot was working fine until one day suddenly, it switched off on its own, then I could not set it up so I tried some remedial action that I found on the net, so I did get the Hotspot back on but now my devices can't connect to it, they are unable to configure IP. how do...