Windows 10: Wireless inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10?

Discus and support Wireless inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What wireless all in one inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10 and have a good reputation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarilynCorbin, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Wireless inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10?

What wireless all in one inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10 and have a good reputation?

:)

MarilynCorbin, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

Who makes a good inkjet printer?

My suggestion to you is buy a laser printer. Inkjets are money pits.

Munki, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Danadaina Win User
    Compatibility of Dell 725 Inkjet Printer with Windows 10

My inkjet printer DELL 725 will not work with my DELL laptop, inspiron 14. I followed the steps from the website, but it still will not work. My computer is now out of warranty since March, so the tech service wants to charge me, which I will not agree
    to since I just paid for a new ink. Does anyone else have any suggestions to help me with this?

Thank you, Dana

Original Title: printer compatiblity

Danadaina, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Wireless inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10?

Compatibility of Dell 725 Inkjet Printer with Windows 10

Hello Dana,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

To be able to understands the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• What are the relevant error messages when you say 'but it still will not work'?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed till date?
    • Is the printer device you are referring to compatible to work with Windows 10?
    • What is the status of the printer device in the Device Manager settings?

Press Windows logo + R > type devmgmt.msc > type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.

Note: Unknown and uninstalled devices will be listed under
      Other. The device will have a yellow alert symbol on it. The properties for the device will show that
      no driver was found.

As an initial recommendation, you can begin with troubleshooting using help from the below Microsoft Help link.

Fix printer problems

However, if the issue is related to compatibility of the device with Windows 10, you may install the latest available drivers for the printer device you are using in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Go to your
    manufacturer’s website (Dell 725 Inkjet Printer Driver)
    and download the Driver’s setup file for your computer.

Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.

3. Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

4. Under Driver, expand, then right click Display adapter and select
    Uninstall.

5. If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.

6. Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and right click, then select
    Properties.

7. Select Compatibility Tab.

8. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode
    and select the operating system

accordingly from the drop down list.

9. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to printer, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Wireless inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10?

1. Wireless inkjet printers are compatible with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Wireless inkjet printers

2. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  3. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  4. hp inkjet printer...will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp inkjet printer...will not print: test page printed alignment page printed pdf and pages will not pring nothing shows in print que What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-inkjet-printerwill-not-print/12c9bbbb-a92f-44b6-af04-b8559b6457af
  5. Canon Inkjet Printer Canada

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canon Inkjet Printer Canada: anon Inkjet Printers have a brand name that is incomparable and unmatchable with any other printers available. These printers have a high demand and are used by people from all around the world. However, with the change in technology and era, time is money and nowadays the...
  6. Inkjet printer

Inkjet printer: I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804
  7. Inkjet printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Inkjet printer: I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804
  8. Windows 10 and Printer Compatibility

Windows 10 and Printer Compatibility: My Lexmark v313w printer was working perfectly fine not long ago, but when I uninstalled the printer driver to reinstall, my driver won't download and when it does download it's now not compatible. I really need my printer. Please help. Thanks. 119275
  9. HP inkjet printer cartridges

HP inkjet printer cartridges: I have just installed new HP ink cartridges into my HP Officejet 6500 Model E709n printer and keep getting an error message saying inkjet failure on the printer and it asks me to turn off and then back on, which i have done several times, including taking plug out of wall...
  10. compatible printers for windows 10

compatible printers for windows 10: since latest updates for windows 10 I am unable to use my Epson-202 printer. When I downloaded new version still got error codes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/compatible-printers-for-windows-10/3b6311e3-2d19-40e8-8662-d058d0821d01

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless printers compatible with windows 10

2. inkjet printers compatible with windows 10