Windows 10: wireless key board

Discus and support wireless key board in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Currently have an HP wired key board on an HP computer. Want to install a Dell wireless key board for this computer .How do I install ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveAlexander4, Feb 4, 2020.

1. wireless key board

Currently have an HP wired key board on an HP computer. Want to install a Dell wireless key board for this computer .How do I install ?

:)

SteveAlexander4, Feb 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 1511 wireless network key not correct

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your response, we appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

I would suggest that you refer to the steps below on How to find your Network Security key.

• Connect your PC to the router using a network (Ethernet) cable.

• Open a web browser and enter the IP address for your wireless router into the search bar (for example, 192.168.1.1 or 172.16.0.0). You can find the default IP address in the documentation that came with your router.

• Enter the user name and password to open the router settings webpage. Most router documentation contains a default user name and password.

• On the router settings webpage, look for a wireless or wireless settings option. Depending on the router manufacturer, this might be a tab, icon, or option in a task pane.

• On the wireless settings page, look for a security or wireless encryption setting. The security key (sometimes called a network key, a passphrase, or a network password) should be listed nearby.

I would also suggest that you try to reconfigure your wireless connection and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 4, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

wireless key board

Need a new wireless keyboard - suggestions?

This is a for work - not gaming!

My work keyboard is a wireless logitech, lasted some 6 years and now has a case of sticking keys, so I need a new one. I really liked it, thought the key action isn't the greatest. It has been through millions of keystrokes.

I have a G5 gaming mouse (both work and home), I want to keep that.

So I'm looking for:

• Wireless and responsive
    • (USB and PS2 capable)
    • Assignable hot keys
    • Dedicated volume and playback buttons
    • Great feel (for lots of typing)
    • Intergrated wrist-wrest
    • Black (nice not to see gunk that builds up)
    • Under $100
    Anyone have any "passionate" suggestions? I plan to stop at staples to try some out. I am partial to Logitech.

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

wireless key board

1. wireless key board - Similar Threads - wireless key board

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. control key on wireless key board not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    control key on wireless key board not working: How to fix control key on wireless key board not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-key-on-wireless-key-board-not-working/c99272f1-b880-4410-9eca-5f615f6f2751
  6. control key on wireless key board not working

control key on wireless key board not working: How to fix control key on wireless key board not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-key-on-wireless-key-board-not-working/c99272f1-b880-4410-9eca-5f615f6f2751
  7. key board

key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  8. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  9. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  10. key board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...