Windows 10: Wireless Keyboard 5050

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard 5050 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, I just bought the Microsoft 5050 wireless keyboard and can't figure out how to make the F keys function as normal Excel F keys. For example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bill Lev, May 21, 2020.

1. Bill Lev Win User

Wireless Keyboard 5050

HI,

I just bought the Microsoft 5050 wireless keyboard and can't figure out how to make the F keys function as normal Excel F keys. For example, when in Excel, the F2 key currently functions as "undo", but in normal Excel it should edit the active cell. Also, when you click into a formula, F4 normally cycles through all combinations of absolute and relative references in a formula if a cell reference or range is selected...but it currently does nothing when I'm in a formula. Just some examples. Can you help me turn the F function keys into the normal functions when in Excel?

Thanks,

Bill

:)

Bill Lev, May 21, 2020

2. Wireless 5050 keyboard

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the exact issues in the Wireless 5050 keyboard?
    2. Please elaborate some more information when you say “I have to hit backspace to stop my Wireless 5050 keyboard from operating like spacebar”?
    3. Are you not able to wake up your computer by hitting backspace?

You may refer the Microsoft article
    user guide
    to know more about Wireless keyboard 5050.

If the issue still persists, reply to us with screen shot. Refer the suggestion from
    Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene dated October 2nd
    on How to include a screenshot in your post.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, May 22, 2020
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs.
    They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and Keyboard Centre program.
    Also get an error saying it can't find MKCHelper.exe.
    Anyone have any ideas, please?

Booms, May 22, 2020
  4. Wireless Keyboard 5050

Wireless 5050 keyboard

Why to I have to hit backspace to stop my Wireless 5050 keyboard from operating like the spacebar is depressed waking from sleep

JerryHSmith, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Keyboard 5050

1. Wireless Keyboard 5050 - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard 5050

2. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works: I have wireless comfort keyboard 5050 for almost 3 years and i didn't use the keyboard for almost a year but i used the mouse without any problems "all that time i removed the battery from keyboard", Now i trying to use the keyboard again but it didn't responding.I used a...
  3. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works: I have wireless comfort keyboard 5050 for almost 3 years and i didn't use the keyboard for almost a year but i used the mouse without any problems "all that time i removed the battery from keyboard", Now i trying to use the keyboard again but it didn't responding.I used a...
  4. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  5. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  6. Wireless Keyboard 5050 is not responding correctly

Wireless Keyboard 5050 is not responding correctly: Firstly I hope this is under the rihgt category....I own The 5050 Wireless Keyboard and mouse set.Letely the keyboard is not responding at times. It is really annoying. The mouse works fine. The keyboard doesn't.Changed batteries, changed the transmitter usb port, restarted...
  7. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050: The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have...
  8. MS Wireless Keyboard 5050 - Shortcut keys

MS Wireless Keyboard 5050 - Shortcut keys: On my old keyboard, I could press F5 in Notepad for a timestamp. However I am unable to get a timestamp when I press F5 in Notepad with my new keyboard. How can I get my new keyboard MS Comfort Wireless 5050 Desktop to give me a timestamp in Notepad?...
  9. Wireless 5050 keyboard

Wireless 5050 keyboard: Why to I have to hit backspace to stop my Wireless 5050 keyboard from operating like the spacebar is depressed waking from sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-5050-keyboard/c4a11d88-aa20-4823-87b8-fb9875c10e23
  10. Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected: Hi, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs. They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and...