Windows 10: Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Discus and support Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sue Walker (sewalker), Nov 4, 2019.

1. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix?

:)

Sue Walker (sewalker), Nov 4, 2019

2. Wireless Optical mouse compatibility with wireless keyboard 850?

Hi,

I had the Optical mouse 2.0A with the keyboard. Unfortunately the keys on the keyboard have broken so I had to replace them. I now have a wireless 850 keyboard and 1000 mouse.

My question is, can i get the old Optical mouse to pair with the new receiver? I prefer the shape of the old mouse so would like to continue using it if possible. Thus far i have not managed to get them to pair or find any solution online?

Thanks

Matthew+27, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft Wireless 850 keyboard and mouse

Hi lbnoell,

Thank you for purchasing the Microsoft 850 wireless keyboard and mouse. Most wireless keyboards does not have LED indicators for "NUM LOCK" and "CAPS LOCK" to save battery life.

If you really need to have some sort of indicator for the "NUM LOCK" and "CAPS LOCK" we suggest to follow the suggestion of DR HARISH LRAO on a similar post. Here's the link: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 - is there a Caps Lock indicator light?

For more information on why wireless keyboard does not have any LED indicators visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/894037

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Nov 4, 2019
  4. lbnoell Win User

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Microsoft Wireless 850 keyboard and mouse

We just purchased this Microsoft Wireless 850 Keyboard and Mouse at Best Buy for our computer which has a Windows 10 OS. The keyboard and mouse are great, but there are no keyboard indicator lights for Cap Lock or Number Lock. Is there a fix for this?
    It is somewhat irritating.

lbnoell, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

1. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000 - Similar Threads - Wireless keyboard 850

2. My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...: it seems a huge waste to have to discard a perfectly functional mouse and keyboard just because the usb dongle has been damaged... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-dongle-used-to-connect-my-wireless-mouse/5e350dc2-e7fd-4785-b344-4ecb4effa328
  3. My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...: it seems a huge waste to have to discard a perfectly functional mouse and keyboard just because the usb dongle has been damaged... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-dongle-used-to-connect-my-wireless-mouse/5e350dc2-e7fd-4785-b344-4ecb4effa328
  4. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  5. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  6. Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. wouldn't be any problems?...
  7. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850: Hello, My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken. Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future. Thanks, Zafar Siddiqi...
  8. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. I have a Surface Pro 3 and you would think that both being microsoft products there...
  9. Wireless keyboard 850 not working

Wireless keyboard 850 not working: My wireless keyboard 850 model 1455 has stopped working. A pop up menu from microsoft asked me to update my keyboard. I clicked the link to microsoft and downloaded the update and ran the program. Immediately after finishing to run the program my keyboard stopped working. I...
  10. MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850

MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850: THERE ARE 2 LED LIGHTS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE OF MY MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850.THEY ARE NEVER ON AND I NEVER KNOW WHEN MY CAPS LOCK IS ON. HOW CAN I FIX IT?...