Windows 10: wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920

Discus and support wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i open the program for the web cam everything works great but if i try to add source 2 to the screen , so having 2 different sources in the sane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ESJ 408bay area, Nov 28, 2019.

1. wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920

When i open the program for the web cam everything works great but if i try to add source 2 to the screen , so having 2 different sources in the sane screen, the keyboard and the computer freeze.

I tried to get out from the program (crtl alt del) but nothing happen, the only way to unblock it was to turn off the computer.

Thanks

Pablo

:)

ESJ 408bay area, Nov 28, 2019

2. wireless keyboard not working

Hi Manpal,

To isolate the issue with the wireless keyboard and the screen, please provide us with the following information:

• What error message do you see when you try to connect and use your wireless Dell keyboard?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for your keyboard? You can get it from Dell's
      website or customer support team.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for both the keyboard and screen issues?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Nov 28, 2019
  3. K1ngD1mond, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Yo_Wattup Win User

wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920

Best wireless gaming keyboard?

Why would you move away from the reciever? Do you like to ride around your room on your wheelie-chair while gaming or something? *Confused wireless keyboard all in one/  keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 :confused:

And I do play fast paced FPSs and I 100% guarantee you, cross my heart hope to die, swear on my mother's grave, that there is noooooooooooo lag at all. None. Nada. Zilch.

Because 'serious' gamers are uninformed about the accuracy of modern wireless systems and believe (like yourself and Shibdib) that wired will be more accurate, which is not the case. *Toast :toast:

But anyway... I've narrowed it down to 4 keyboards:

The Gigabyte GK-KM7600:

• The most stylish keyboard here
    • Good placement of multimedia keys
    • Price
    • A nice change from Logitech
    • Could have rubbish feeling domes

wireless keyboard all in one/  keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 [​IMG]

The Logitech illuminated K800 Wireless Keyboard:
    • ILLUMINATED. awesome feature on a wireless keyboard. I've been looking for an illuminated wireless keyboard for ages, I believe this is the first and only one ever made ever. *Big Grin wireless keyboard all in one/  keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 :D
    • Quality
    • Stupid function key system for multimedia keys.

wireless keyboard all in one/  keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 Logitech++K800.jpg

The Logitech MK550:

• Fantastic placement of multimedia keys, one which I am quite familiar with.
    • Ergonomics

wireless keyboard all in one/  keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 [​IMG]

And the Logitech MX-5500:

• Get a great mouse with it
    • Pricey due to said mouse

wireless keyboard all in one/  keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 MX_5500_klein.jpg

Opinions? I wish I could just buy all of them. *Cry :cry:

Thanks for reading.

Yo_Wattup, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920

1. wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920 - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard keyboard

2. My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off: I was just playing a game when the screen just froze, my keyboard and mouse turned off bht my pc is still working what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-froze-and-my-keyboard-and-mouse-turned/eec1d36c-1707-447f-ad2b-5fca581b6c05
  3. My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off: I was just playing a game when the screen just froze, my keyboard and mouse turned off bht my pc is still working what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-froze-and-my-keyboard-and-mouse-turned/eec1d36c-1707-447f-ad2b-5fca581b6c05
  4. My screen froze and my keyboard and mouse turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My wireless keyboard stopped working using keyboard on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless keyboard stopped working using keyboard on screen: win 11 turn my wireless keyboard back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-keyboard-stopped-working-using/1b0d4906-0bbb-472c-9061-a02bb52f719c
  6. My wireless keyboard stopped working using keyboard on screen

My wireless keyboard stopped working using keyboard on screen: win 11 turn my wireless keyboard back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-keyboard-stopped-working-using/1b0d4906-0bbb-472c-9061-a02bb52f719c
  7. Wakeup using wireless keyboard

Wakeup using wireless keyboard: I am using a Logitech K540 wireless keyboard and a mouse and would like to wake up my laptop using the keyboard keys. Every time I have to wake up my HP laptop using its power button which requires opening the laptop and then pressing the key to wake it up. I would like to...
  8. Wakeup using wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wakeup using wireless keyboard: I am using a Logitech K540 wireless keyboard and a mouse and would like to wake up my laptop using the keyboard keys. Every time I have to wake up my HP laptop using its power button which requires opening the laptop and then pressing the key to wake it up. I would like to...
  9. Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?: I just bought the all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft. But I don't know if it is Bluetooth or not. I have only tried using USB to connect it to my laptop....
  10. Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?

Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?: I just bought the all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft. But I don't know if it is Bluetooth or not. I have only tried using USB to connect it to my laptop....