Windows 10: wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11?

Discus and support wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey couple years ago i bought wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 and 8 and 7 and i haven't used them for years they're still working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by badr_788, Mar 31, 2023.

1. badr_788 Win User

wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11?

hey couple years ago i bought wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 and 8 and 7 and i haven't used them for years they're still working but will they work on windows 11 while the box says the system requirements is windows 8.1 8 7? or they're useless now?

:)

badr_788, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Us-Home Win User

Mouse (wireless and non-wireless) and Windows 10 not working together

Hello, Both Microsoft USB dual receiver wireless mouse and Logitech LX3 mouse function erratically with Windows 10. I have to click multiple times to make a window or area active, trying to highlight a word or phrase takes multiple
    attempts. I've checked 'Fix mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows' without success. Properties show the devices are working normally. Suggestions?

Us-Home, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

The fact this is a new build and they have never worked properly suggests a driver problem and not hardware.

Are these wired or wireless? If wireless, one or two dongles?

In any case, the drivers typically are only needed to enable the special features of the keyboard and mouse. All keyboards and mice should work with basic functions without any special drivers installed - and Windows should already know how to make them work using its own native basic drivers. I suspecting this is a USB issue and I would start by ensuring you have them connected in the designated ports pointed out by silentbogo. That should NOT matter - but with this being a brand new build, it might.

Bill_Bright, Mar 31, 2023
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11?

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11?

1. wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11? - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard mouse

2. wireless mouse not working with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse not working with windows 11: My wireless mouse with windows 11 is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-not-working-with-windows-11/9c5146fb-7c0d-46e3-9b32-7e673efd6414
  3. wireless mouse not working with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless mouse not working with windows 11: My wireless mouse with windows 11 is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-not-working-with-windows-11/9c5146fb-7c0d-46e3-9b32-7e673efd6414
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  5. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  6. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11?

wireless keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 will it work on windows 11?: hey couple years ago i bought wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse for windows 8.1 and 8 and 7 and i haven't used them for years they're still working but will they work on windows 11 while the box says the system requirements is windows 8.1 8 7? or they're useless now?...
  8. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  9. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  10. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working