Windows 10: wireless keyboard and mouse periodically lose connection

Discus and support wireless keyboard and mouse periodically lose connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes my wireless keyboard and mouse lose their connection momentarily. This started about a month ago. Usually they reconnect in about 10 seconds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keimba, Oct 8, 2018.

1. keimba Win User

wireless keyboard and mouse periodically lose connection

Sometimes my wireless keyboard and mouse lose their connection momentarily. This started about a month ago. Usually they reconnect in about 10 seconds. But lately there have been times when they haven't reconnected. Restarting fixes.

Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5050 and mouse.

USB dongle is connected to a USB extension cable plugged into a Plugable docking station.

Computer is a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

:)

keimba, Oct 8, 2018

2. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Honey Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Oct 8, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. wireless keyboard and mouse periodically lose connection - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard mouse

2. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups: I am having connectivity issues with my wireless keyboard and mouse. They seem to work fine for the most part but every minute or so, the connection is lost for a second or two. If I am moving the mouse around the cursor freezes, and then jumps ahead to where t would have...
  3. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups: I am having connectivity issues with my wireless keyboard and mouse. They seem to work fine for the most part but every minute or so, the connection is lost for a second or two. If I am moving the mouse around the cursor freezes, and then jumps ahead to where t would have...
  4. Wireless keyboard and mouse connection hiccups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...
  6. Wired Ethernet Periodically Loses Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired Ethernet Periodically Loses Connection: Hi Guys, I've got a really weird issue with my computer. Relevant specs: CPU: R9 3900X Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Max Winver: 19041.572 Every day my computers ethernet connection cuts out. The icon in the bottom right goes from Attachment 304577 to Attachment 304578...
  7. Losing Wireless connectivity

Losing Wireless connectivity: Just bought a new laptop and I keep losing connectivity to my home wireless network. It may stay up 5 minutes or 30 seconds. My other laptop stays connected just fine. Both have the same wireless settings, network settings, running Edge and the new laptop has all the...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard lose their connection to Windows 10

Mouse and Keyboard lose their connection to Windows 10: For some time now, the mouse and the keyboard have been losing their connection, and being unresponsive after some time using them. The only way to make them work is unplug the USB and plug it back on a different port. Plugging it in the same port does nothing. Then after...
  9. mouse and keyboard lose connection

mouse and keyboard lose connection: on 2 different PCs the mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 lose connection after they have been working for a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-and-keyboard-lose-connection/7bfc6db9-6bad-4c3c-b069-da2ff93bda78
  10. Losing Wireless Connectivity

Losing Wireless Connectivity: I have a WNA1100 N150 wireless USB adapter plugged into a WIN XP computer. I've used the WNA1100 for about a year and I mostly use it to connect to a WIN 10 computer using remote desktop. It connects fine, but after a while I lose the connection. I may be right in the...