Windows 10: Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

Discus and support Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MabelVanA, Jul 10, 2021.

1. MabelVanA Win User

Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-set-not-working/ec0ff343-cf15-4253-86ec-186afcc1f4ee but more akin to this 2015 threat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/intermittent-problems-with-wireless-keyboard/0731d7ea-3fe8-4a91-a95f-ef93fdf18fdf?page=3 which never concluded with an answer. Three years ago, I bought 2 keyboard & mouse sets brand: Trust; models are different; not bluetooth but with RF plugs in the

:)

MabelVanA, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• What is the exact model number of your wireless mouse and keyboard?

This usually happens if there’s a signal interference. If you’re using a Wi-Fi router, you may want to move it away from the keyboard/mouse receiver to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting methods listed in the following articles and see if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Problem???

I've had a similar problem like this with a cheap wireless keyboard I had, but that happened offline as well. My current wireless keyboard and mouse are fine, almost sounds like lagging but then the gameplay would be poor - do you have an old wired keyboard you could try out?

Jimmy 2004, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems - Similar Threads - Wireless keyboard mouse

2. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  3. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  7. Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems: Hello, Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now. We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard 5050 and mouse 5000. The range that they work is extremely poor. Even in direct line of sight, the maximum that we get for...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  9. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  10. Persistent wireless mouse stuttering, still

Persistent wireless mouse stuttering, still: Hi, I have mouse stuttering issues in Windows 10 since when I first started using a wireless mouse, back in February-March. This happens on two PCs, one is Win 10 Enterprise, one is Home, both up to date(the home one is on the Slow Insider Ring, possibly). I use...