Windows 10: Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly

Discus and support Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I recently bought a set of wireless keyboard 3050 and mouse.Recently it stopped working properly and disrupts the work.for example: while typing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HOP555, Jun 13, 2021.

1. HOP555 Win User

Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly

Hello,I recently bought a set of wireless keyboard 3050 and mouse.Recently it stopped working properly and disrupts the work.for example: while typing, the cursor suddenly jumps to the beginning of the lineor when double clicking with the mouse on a line for example opening a mail, the cursor is stucked on a line and doesn't move to the selected oneor when scrolling in a document or on web page, it jumps to the beginning of the page and doesn't enable scrolling down.These are few examples to the problem, which happens in other computers as well.Please let me know how can it be fixed.Thanks

:)

HOP555, Jun 13, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Jun 13, 2021
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly

Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly

1. Wireless keyboard and mouse set not working properly - Similar Threads - Wireless keyboard mouse

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  6. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  7. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. commands will not work properly on keyboard and mouse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    commands will not work properly on keyboard and mouse: mouse will not respond to the correct commandsould I have a undetected virus? have window 10 but I cannot make my key board or mouse respond to any commands correctly to make changes below...
  9. Wireless keyboard not working but the volume and mouse is

Wireless keyboard not working but the volume and mouse is: For some reason my wireless keyboard just stopped working but the volume, brightness and mouse pad on the keyboard works, the numbers and words on the keyboard are unresponsive. At first I thought it might be the wireless keyboard thats causing the issue but after purchasing...
  10. Mouse and keyboard are not working properly

Mouse and keyboard are not working properly: My laptop keyboard and mouse are not working properly. I can use an external keyboard and mouse to solve this problem as trackpad is slow so and keyboard is not working at all on laptop I have tried updating the drivers and the software for both the keyboard and the mouse...