Windows 10: Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't

Discus and support Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got this issue where whenever I try to play games with my wireless keyboard, many times the last key I pressed remains pressed but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DevanshSanjay Tangri, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't

Hi,

I recently got this issue where whenever I try to play games with my wireless keyboard, many times the last key I pressed remains pressed but not physically. Like if I press W key to move my in-game character it keeps moving even though I remove my hand.

This issue only seems to persist in games. Keyboard works fine with everything else like writing a document, typing, searching. I know for sure that my keyboard is fine because I replaced my keyboard 4 times and realised it has nothing to do with it.

I have re - installed windows several times, I have re - installed the game multiple times, even re - installed the keyboard driver from Windows. I have already done some ground checks, my USB ports are fine, my motherboard is fine and my keyboard batteries are new.

Please help me :

:)

DevanshSanjay Tangri, Mar 20, 2021

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 20, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't

Wireless keyboard not working

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if it works.

Apart from wireless keyboard, I would also suggest you to connect wired keyboard to the computer and check the status.

If issue still persists, try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Check in compatibility mode.

Download the keyboard drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed
      with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't

1. Wireless keyboard glitches but wired doesn't - Similar Threads - Wireless keyboard glitches

2. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  3. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  4. Wired keyboard glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired keyboard glitch: The problems I'm experiencing: When I long-press any keyboard button, it toggles the keyboard power off and on. After typing a word, a letter repeats without any additional clicks. Clicking anything results in an unexpected decrease in system volume then my computer shuts...
  5. Wired keyboard glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired keyboard glitch: The problems I'm experiencing: When I long-press any keyboard button, it toggles the keyboard power off and on. After typing a word, a letter repeats without any additional clicks. Clicking anything results in an unexpected decrease in system volume then my computer shuts...
  6. Wired keyboard glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  8. Shift f not working on wired or wireless keyboard!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shift f not working on wired or wireless keyboard!: Razer diagnosed a fault with my wired Huntsman Elite keyboard, no key press is recorded when pressing shift then f. It doesn't produce a capital 'f'. While awaiting a replacement, I am using a Lotigech wireless keyboard, and guess what, the same issue! Shift f wont create a...
  9. Wired & Wireless Mouse stops working or keeps glitching, Windows 10

Wired & Wireless Mouse stops working or keeps glitching, Windows 10: I previously asked a question about my wired mouse not working, and even trying a wireless mouse not working. This is the link to that conversation:...
  10. wired to wireless connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wired to wireless connect: currently I have two ISPs. one that I've connected to "internet" via ethernet wire. I have a second ISP that I can connect to wirelessly. How do I change from the current wired connection to the wireless connection, Win 10 64....