Windows 10: Wireless Keyboard Issue

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I currently am using the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and every 30 seconds or so the keyboard appears to go in some kind of sleep mode where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TechGuy27, Jan 17, 2019.

1. TechGuy27 Win User

Wireless Keyboard Issue

I currently am using the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and every 30 seconds or so the keyboard appears to go in some kind of sleep mode where I have to press any key once to "wake it up" and then I can type normally. If I do not, the first character I type is not registered. I have already downloaded the latest drivers using Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 and the latest Windows updates but it still keeps happening. Note this did not happen in Windows 7, only since I updated to Windows 10. I have also checked the driver properties under power management but turning off "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" did not help either.

Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise 64 Bit

Version: 1803

:)

TechGuy27, Jan 17, 2019

2. Wireless keyboard not working

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if it works.

Apart from wireless keyboard, I would also suggest you to connect wired keyboard to the computer and check the status.

If issue still persists, try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Check in compatibility mode.

Download the keyboard drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed
      with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Jan 17, 2019
  3. wireless keyboard not working

Hi Manpal,

To isolate the issue with the wireless keyboard and the screen, please provide us with the following information:

• What error message do you see when you try to connect and use your wireless Dell keyboard?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for your keyboard? You can get it from Dell's
      website or customer support team.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for both the keyboard and screen issues?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Wireless Keyboard Issue

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Keyboard Issue

1. Wireless Keyboard Issue - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard Issue

2. HP wireless Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP wireless Keyboard issues: How can I get the indicator light on my caps lock to go off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-wireless-keyboard-issues/b6c50d28-a6ae-40bd-a462-708a1f9dc617
  3. HP wireless Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP wireless Keyboard issues: How can I get the indicator light on my caps lock to go off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-wireless-keyboard-issues/b6c50d28-a6ae-40bd-a462-708a1f9dc617
  4. HP wireless Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  6. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  7. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft 3050 wireless keyboard, 2 issues.

Microsoft 3050 wireless keyboard, 2 issues.: Hi,My previous wireless Bluetooth keyboard worked in BIOS / before windows booted, to get to BIOS. Have I configured something incorrectly or does the 3050 keyboard not work before windows boots? It worked perfectly on my previous MS Bluetooth mouse. it was a "Microsoft...
  9. wireless sculpt keyboard combo connection issue

wireless sculpt keyboard combo connection issue: when my wife has this keyboard connected to her laptop it disconnects and reconnects several times then works fine for 5-10 minutes then does it again. Her computer is fully updated and all drivers are updated. The keyboard did seem to work fine up until two Microsoft...
  10. Wireless keyboard and mouse issues in dual display

Wireless keyboard and mouse issues in dual display: Onboard display card intel 4600 has VGA and HDMI output connections. When I plug one single monitor to one of these connections directly to VGA or via VGA-HDMI adapter, I have no problems. When using 2 monitors, my MS wireless keyboard ramdomly but often turns vey slow I...