Windows 10: Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters

Discus and support Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home USB cable keyboard works okay But wireless keyboard (Logotech K400+ or a Victsing touchpad keyboard) either miss out or repeat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xyz, Jul 13, 2018.

1. XYZ
    xyz Win User

Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters

Windows 10 Home

USB cable keyboard works okay

But wireless keyboard (Logotech K400+ or a Victsing touchpad keyboard) either miss out or repeat letters (iiiii etc.).

I have tried all kinds of setting changes following google searches on this problem (but not really sure what I am doing, or what correct settings should be, just followed the advice) both in keyboard settings (Windows 10 Control Panel) and in the Ease of Access (also advanced part).

Still happens with both wireless keyboards - no matter what I do - but USB keyboard works fine!

I’m stumped!

(both keyboards are plug&play with the little USB plugin receiver and I don't know if they also work with a special driver or not = and if so where do I find the driver = thought about removing it and trying to reinstall = but this might not be the issue at all?? I simply have no idea what is wrong = but seems strange that the USB works okay = which makes me think it must be something to do with the wireless rather than the keyboard settings, but???)

Glad of help, and thanks

:)

2. LoganTank Win User

Keyboard repeats letters slow

I have a laptop with windows 10 on it and my laptop keyboard and my usb keyboard repeats letters slow i have filter keys on and I have tried to change the settings but it is still the same the driver is up to date but still does it. This happend by my
    cat stepping on letters on my keyboard Please help!

LoganTank, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Keyboard letters missing

Hi John,

It is possible that the issue is due to recent changes on your computer. To properly troubleshoot the keyboard issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • What are the letters affected by the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Wozzer Win User

Wireless Repeaters

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quicky - I need to extend my wireless signal to allow it to reach our newly convertered garage (Which happens to be my room). The router im using is the BT Home Hub 2.

I've read several forums and come across several options on how to increase the signal. One of these being a repeater. Would anyone else recommended going down this route?

Can anyone guarantee that wireless repeaters work with the BT Home Hub, as i've heard they don't?

And could anyone suggest me a repeater. Budget around £25.

Many thanks,

Wasley

Wozzer, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters - Similar Threads - Wireless keyboard misses

2. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.: I am using Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse combo. Months before I faced an issue with this, the mouse movement will be little slow kind of lagging, and when I press a letter in keyboard or combination of keys it repeats the strokes. Like if I attempt to type angular...
  3. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.: I am using Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse combo. Months before I faced an issue with this, the mouse movement will be little slow kind of lagging, and when I press a letter in keyboard or combination of keys it repeats the strokes. Like if I attempt to type angular...
  4. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...: Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?...
  6. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...: Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?...
  7. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

8. Keyboard Missing Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Missing Letters: Hello My keyboard is missing random letters i have now changed keyboard but it is still happening can you advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-letters/22a11d30-1e07-45ed-92c8-fca6eddb0414
  9. Keyboard and repeated letters on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard and repeated letters on the screen.: Somehow I did something that caused my keyboard to repeat letters if held too long - Please help!! Thanks so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-repeated-letters-on-the-screen/4f577fb6-070b-4a41-9e2f-ef31c02be9f7
  10. keyboard replaces letters, paragraphs being repeated weirdly

keyboard replaces letters, paragraphs being repeated weirdly: so my keyboard has this weird thing happening where if when I'm typing I were to end a paragraph then a moment later go back to it and carry on typing it would repeat a section of the paragraph as if I copied it even though I didn't. also when I'm in a paragraph and want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless keyboard missing letters out

2. logitech k270 letters repeat

3. Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - cant type letters

4. logitech keyboard repeats letter g,
  5. wireles keyboard weird repeats,
  6. wireless keyboard missing letters,
  7. wireless keyboard misses letters