Windows 10: Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Keyboard and mouse wireless Logitechstopped working after I did a factory reset. Both were working fine until I decided to factory reset. I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Atharva Naik, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10

My Keyboard and mouse wireless Logitechstopped working after I did a factory reset. Both were working fine until I decided to factory reset. I looked at other threads and tried there methods,like,start up repair or something and when I did it.It would say that it was unsuccessful. Please help me with this. As of now I am still stuck on the blue color page where is says to enter your home and other things.

:)

Atharva Naik, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10
    I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse not working after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi Marc,

From the above issue, I understand you are unable to use Microsoft wireless Mouse and keyboard after upgrading to Windows 10 on the computer. Please reply to a few questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10 (Via Media Creation Tool or Windows Updates)?
    • What is the make and model of the devices?
    • Did you try connecting wired mouse and keyboard and check if the issue persists?

If haven’t tried, check if similar issue persists on using wired mouse and keyboard on the computer. If the issue does not occur, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible wireless mouse and keyboard drivers from the manufacturer’s
    website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of wireless mouse and keyboard not working after upgrading to Windows 10 on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist
    you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10

1. Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard Mouse

2. Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working: Soo i updated my video card/graphic card and after i did, it i needed to restart my pc so i did. After i needed to delete the update because i cant enter my pc, it was loading trouble shoot .then its was loading for about an hour then i unplug the wire thats giving power to...
  3. Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working: Soo i updated my video card/graphic card and after i did, it i needed to restart my pc so i did. After i needed to delete the update because i cant enter my pc, it was loading trouble shoot .then its was loading for about an hour then i unplug the wire thats giving power to...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mouse and Keyboard not working after factory reset in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard not working after factory reset in Windows 10: So, I have this Dell PC which I haven't used for a while. I decided to reset it so I can make it new again. Everything worked out fine until the ''Let's select your region, is this right?'' setup page. My mouse and keyboard weren't working!. I searched up the issue, but sadly...
  8. Windows 10 mouse and keyboard not working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mouse and keyboard not working after Factory Reset: i've been having this problem since i reset my PC to fix the sound issues i couldn't find any solutions toeverything loads up fine but the keyboard is stuck on numb lock and the mouse doesn't work either.i've tried repairing and rebooting and just about everything there is...
  9. Factory reset, keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset, keyboard and mouse not working: I recently reset my computer, and its not registering my mouse or keyboard. It was a secondhand computer, so I did a factory reset and thats when the issue started, I'm stuck on the keyboard configuration screen. Heres some things I've tried: Unplugging all USB devices and...
  10. Wireless Mouse/Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Mouse/Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Reset: I have an Iogear Long Range 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo. After reset, neither work. I checked hardware onanother computer and both work fine. I also try switching out a Logitech combo, which worked on another computer, with the same result. Any ideas as to what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless keyboard not recognised win 10 reset