Windows 10: Wireless Keyboard without mouse

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard without mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 that I bought with its mouse. Unfortunately, I lost the mouse with the USB receiver. I can still use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarinaSantarelli, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Wireless Keyboard without mouse

I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 that I bought with its mouse. Unfortunately, I lost the mouse with the USB receiver. I can still use the keyboard buying a new USB receiver? Thank you in advance.

:)

MarinaSantarelli, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Sep 16, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Sep 16, 2021
  4. KJM
    KJM Win User

Wireless Keyboard without mouse

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

Thema:

Wireless Keyboard without mouse

1. Wireless Keyboard without mouse - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard without

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  5. Wireless mouse recognized as keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse recognized as keyboard: So, I was playing some games yesterday but suddenly my mouse just turned off and unconnected out of PC. First I thought that my mouse just died because i didn't charge it for a while. Well i wasn't right, so I have open settings to check if mouse receiver is plugged...
  6. Wireless keyboard & mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  7. 900 wireless keyboard and mouse

900 wireless keyboard and mouse: We bought this item 3-4 months ago from Best Buy Canada but started using it recently. Recently we noticed that somehow the usb piece which is plugged into laptop is not working and because of that we can’t use the keyboard and/or mouse. We tried changing the USB port on the...
  8. update wireless keyboard and mouse

update wireless keyboard and mouse: Hi I have a dell all in one and I just updated my bios and am now doing an upgrade to windows 10 I have used a usb wired keyboard and usb wired mouse Now I want to use a wireless keyboard and mouse. should I have windows open with the wired keyboard and mouse plugged in...
  9. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  10. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...