Windows 10: Wireless Keyboard

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech wireless Keyboard/mouse combo. Mouse works fine, but keyboard randomly quits and then starts back up. I changed out batteries. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanTaber, Aug 21, 2020.

1. DanTaber Win User

Wireless Keyboard

I have a Logitech wireless Keyboard/mouse combo. Mouse works fine, but keyboard randomly quits and then starts back up. I changed out batteries. I updated drivers. I even went out and bought a brand new keyboard. Right out of the box, it has the same issue. it is really annoying when it happens while I am trying to teach!! Please Help!

:)

DanTaber, Aug 21, 2020

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Wireless keyboard not working

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to connect the keyboard to a different computer and check if it works.

Apart from wireless keyboard, I would also suggest you to connect wired keyboard to the computer and check the status.

If issue still persists, try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Check in compatibility mode.

Download the keyboard drivers from your computer manufacture website for Windows 10.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed
      with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Yo_Wattup Win User

Wireless Keyboard

Best wireless gaming keyboard?

Why would you move away from the reciever? Do you like to ride around your room on your wheelie-chair while gaming or something? *Confused Wireless Keyboard :confused:

And I do play fast paced FPSs and I 100% guarantee you, cross my heart hope to die, swear on my mother's grave, that there is noooooooooooo lag at all. None. Nada. Zilch.

Because 'serious' gamers are uninformed about the accuracy of modern wireless systems and believe (like yourself and Shibdib) that wired will be more accurate, which is not the case. *Toast :toast:

But anyway... I've narrowed it down to 4 keyboards:

The Gigabyte GK-KM7600:

• The most stylish keyboard here
    • Good placement of multimedia keys
    • Price
    • A nice change from Logitech
    • Could have rubbish feeling domes

Wireless Keyboard [​IMG]

The Logitech illuminated K800 Wireless Keyboard:
    • ILLUMINATED. awesome feature on a wireless keyboard. I've been looking for an illuminated wireless keyboard for ages, I believe this is the first and only one ever made ever. *Big Grin Wireless Keyboard :D
    • Quality
    • Stupid function key system for multimedia keys.

Wireless Keyboard Logitech++K800.jpg

The Logitech MK550:

• Fantastic placement of multimedia keys, one which I am quite familiar with.
    • Ergonomics

Wireless Keyboard [​IMG]

And the Logitech MX-5500:

• Get a great mouse with it
    • Pricey due to said mouse

Wireless Keyboard MX_5500_klein.jpg

Opinions? I wish I could just buy all of them. *Cry :cry:

Thanks for reading.

Yo_Wattup, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Keyboard

1. Wireless Keyboard - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard

2. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  3. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  4. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  5. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  6. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  7. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  8. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  9. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  10. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444