Windows 10: Wireless Keyboard

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone know of a wireless keyboard that will work with DVI KVM*Smile Maybe from Amazon as I am a Prime member there.*Smile 35247 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lobo11, Dec 26, 2015.

1. lobo11 Win User

Wireless Keyboard

Anyone know of a wireless keyboard that will work with DVI KVM*Smile

Maybe from Amazon as I am a Prime member there.*Smile

:)

lobo11, Dec 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 with Office 2013's Word. How do I reset keys to default so that when i hit SHIFT + m, I don't get a window message

Im using a Microsoft wireless keyboard. The keyboard on the laptop is functioning properly. The wireless keyboard is not.

BillHowardesq, Dec 26, 2015
  3. LemP Win User
    Need Receiver for a 704219-001

In general, wireless keyboards and wireless mice are uniquely paired with the wireless transceiver that comes with them. Otherwise, people using the same model wireless keyboards within say 20 to 30 feet of each other would interfere with each other.

Some older versions of these wireless devices had "connect" buttons (on both the transceiver and the keyboard/mouse) that you had to press to sync with the transceiver, but most do not.

Unfortunately, for wireless devices that don't have "connect" buttons, you need the transceiver that was packaged with the keyboard or mouse. If the manufacturer won't supply you with a replacement given the part's serial number, there's no practical way for
    you to get one.

I hope you didn't pay too much for the keyboard.

Thema:

Wireless Keyboard

1. Wireless Keyboard - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard

2. Black / Blank screen on boot up, no wireless mouse or keyboard functions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black / Blank screen on boot up, no wireless mouse or keyboard functions: Running windows 10 - 1903 As of yesterday, we believe after an update, PC boots to a black screen AND has no wireless mouse or keyboard functionality. Have checked cords, changed cords, checked the monitor source AND changed the monitor. No change. The monitor light...
  3. WIRELESS KEYBOARD - FAILURE OF THE SIDE NUMERIC KEYPAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIRELESS KEYBOARD - FAILURE OF THE SIDE NUMERIC KEYPAD: After an upgrade, I lost the use if my numeric key pad. I have made more than a dozen calls to the assure help desk all to reactivate my side numeric keypad. But no luck has anyone had any this problem, and how did you fix it?...
  4. Mouse Without Borders w/ MS 5050 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse >>TLT Wheel & CAD<<

Mouse Without Borders w/ MS 5050 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse >>TLT Wheel & CAD<<: [ATTACH] I have noticed lately that my MS 5050 wireless keyboard & mouse has some issues with the Mouse Without Borders program. The items that I notice the most are; 1) The tilt wheel only seems to work on the machine that has the dongle plugged into it. The wheel will...
  5. How to Solve HP Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Driver Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Solve HP Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Driver Performance Issue: All is working well in my HP ZBook15 G5. But why is my 'System' Process taking about 1% CPU when idle? Sysinternals Procexp show that the top system kernel CPU consumer is one driver that is switching in and out of context a whole lot: about 2600 Context Switches per second!...
  6. Regarding wireless keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding wireless keyboards and mice: For 25 years I've turned on monitor, speakers, and computer every day. Now I'm considering an all-in-one desktop. Just one AC plug, just one button! But I find that most of them now use "wireless" keyboards and mice. My questions: Do these have to be turned on and off every...
  7. Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050: Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem. Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if pressed it is giving a differtent sign. we cannot find the equal sign anywhere. there are several keys which when pressed give us...
  8. how do i use my pc's wireless keyboard on my laptop?

how do i use my pc's wireless keyboard on my laptop?: I have a laptop and need to use my pc's wireless keyboard with it. cannot find the usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-pcs-wireless-keyboard-on-my-laptop/59c337dd-1449-4792-93fa-dd7b4782e176
  9. Caps Lock key no longer working on new wireless keyboard

Caps Lock key no longer working on new wireless keyboard: Having just purchased a new wireless keyboard and mouse I now find that the Caps Lock key no longer works. The Shift key works and so does the Num Lock key. My OS is Windows 10 64 bit and is full updated. Any suggestions how to fix this will be gratefully received. Dave...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149