Windows 10: Wireless Lan

Discus and support Wireless Lan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RebeccaCS, Jan 8, 2019.

1. RebeccaCS Win User

Wireless Lan

My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now?

He also deleted the bluetooth function.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rebecca

:)

RebeccaCS, Jan 8, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jan 8, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 8, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Wireless Lan

BSOD browsing on chrome - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi ttrance7,

I would to suggest to reinstall the following drivers
    • Intel chipset
    • Atheros wireless LAN

axe0, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Lan

1. Wireless Lan - Similar Threads - Wireless Lan

2. Realtek semiconductor corp. -net 2024.0.10.209 4 error and wireless and lan adapters don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek semiconductor corp. -net 2024.0.10.209 4 error and wireless and lan adapters don't work: Hi, i had the same problem twice in two days. i can use internet after restore the laptop. i paused windows updates for 7 days. When i try to install drivers which is provided by hp or realtek they don't work as well. i tried everything on it. try to update driver,...
  3. error message: Lynksys AE1200/2500 802.11 Wireless LAN Dongle This device is incompatible...

error message: Lynksys AE1200/2500 802.11 Wireless LAN Dongle This device is incompatible...: While updating to Windows 10 I received this error message: Lynksys AE1200/2500 802.11 Wireless LAN Dongle This device is incompatible with this version of Windows and must be removed before continuing. I no longer have Lynksys on this computer and can find no files...
  4. Windows 10 does not enable Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 does not enable Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home 1909 version. I purchased a Realtek RTL8188FTV USB 2.0 Wireless adapter. My PC recognized the adapter, but it keeps it disabled. I updated the driver to it's latest version of 2018, yet the issue persists. I have also disabled "USB Selective...
  5. realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11n pci-e causing wifi to reset itself intermittently.

realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11n pci-e causing wifi to reset itself intermittently.: Hello I have an asus tuf505dt-rb53 and everytime i use it it causes my internet to reset itself intermittently. Causing all the other devices connected to loose wifi as well. It only happens when this laptop is connected to the wifi. And I'm sure it has something to do with...
  6. Broadcom 43162 Wireless LAN Driver upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcom 43162 Wireless LAN Driver upgrade: Dear Support, I installed a Broadcom 43162 Wireless LAN card in my Lenovo G50-45 80E3 notebook (this card is part of Lenovo white list). The operating system is Windows 10 Pro (version 1909, build number 18363.535). Unfortunately, it's not working properly with that driver...
  7. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working: I recently bought a gaming pc that came with this wifi dongle. Its not working well at all; when i try to download games it works relatively well until about 3 minutes in, when it just decides to give up and drop down to a blistering speed of 0mbps in a heartbeat. It...
  8. Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355

Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355: Realtek USB Wireless Device fails after application of KB4522355. Plug and Play alert fires several times. Device is visible but hidden in Device Manager. Removed and reinstalled KB4522355 with the same result. Wasn't this KB supposed to fix WiFi?...
  9. Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software: Hello. I got a problem with my Wi-Fi. I used some uninstaller, and I think it removed some system files. I ran sfc /scannow and some DISM command, no violations were found. I also didn't create restore point. Any suggestions on solution?...
  10. how can I wake my laptop using wowlan (wake on wireless lan)? I can wake up using LAN but I...

how can I wake my laptop using wowlan (wake on wireless lan)? I can wake up using LAN but I...: I am using a laptop and i need to access my laptop through internet so I need to wake up it before using. My laptop uses wifi to connect to internet. I can wake my laptop through lan. I need to wake my laptop up through wireless lan. I have read many articles in the...