Windows 10: Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons

Discus and support Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have a "Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000" and I need to reasign the buttons on the sides; so I don´t know how to do it. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoseDanyR, May 13, 2020.

1. JoseDanyR Win User

Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons

Hi!

I have a "Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000" and I need to reasign the buttons on the sides; so I don´t know how to do it.

Please help,

JoseDanyR

:)

JoseDanyR, May 13, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 and 7000

Microsoft has just announced a pair of new wireless mices. Unfortunately the Microsoft Hardware home hasn't been updated for some time now, and the source of the news does not give much information either. We only know that both the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 and Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 are cordless devices, use the Microsoft HD Lasers and have a few Vista-friendly buttons. You can pick them up in March for $50 and $70, respectively.

Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons msft-wlm-6000-1_thm.jpg

Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons msft-wlm-7000-1_thm.jpg

Source: Engadget

malware, May 13, 2020
  3. arejfour Win User
    Laser 7000 keyboard and mouse set windows 10 software

Pretty simple. I have a Microsoft Laser 7000 keyboard and mouse set purchased a few years ago which I really like using. I'm about to ugrade to a new computer using Windows 10. The only software that I can find in the MSFT download web site shows updated
    drivers for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 The software/driver disc that came with the keyboard/mouse set says IntelliType 7.0. Is there a Windows 10 software download for this Laser 7000 keyboard and mouse set?

arejfour, May 13, 2020
  4. Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons

Michael Tus, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons

1. Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons - Similar Threads - Wireless Laser Mouse

2. microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000: Is the microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000 a bluetooth device or a usb device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-notebook-laser-mouse-6000/9329ef96-93dd-4238-83d4-d9c2dc21e72d
  3. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow: I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is...
  4. mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000

mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000: [ATTACH] As you can see from the photo the mouse keys on the keyboard are not accessible and factional. Why is this happening? It was an expensive keyboard and i hope that i am doing something wrong. Microsoft keyboard and mouse center version 2.3.188.0 The newer...
  5. Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.: So I use the game bar Windows 10 quite a lot. I also use push to talk all the time. Recently I get a new mouse with 2 extra buttons on the side and it works for everything. I was setting up one of the side buttons for the push to talk on the game bar but when I went to...
  6. update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000: Hi there, Can someone tell me where to get the latest driver for both of these? and how to install it? I'm on Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-drivers-for-microsoft-wireless-laser/cfbdf000-6d66-4b57-a21a-7e0f67e73241
  7. Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...

Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, issues with wireless keyboard and mouse bluetooth...: I've been running windows 7 forever on one computer in my house but recently decided to upgrade to windows 10. It's been a complete nightmare driver wise from the get go, whereas my other computer in the house was smooth sailing the whole way through. anyways, I have an...
  8. Wireless Mouse Reprogrammable Buttons

Wireless Mouse Reprogrammable Buttons: Hi Once I have reprogrammed mouse buttons via the downloaded driver... Can I use the mouse with the reprogrammed buttons on another PC without the driver on that computer? Or does the mouse need the driver installed onto the PC for the buttons to work the way I have...
  9. How to activate side button of "Microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000" on windows 10 ?

How to activate side button of "Microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000" on windows 10 ?: In subj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-activate-side-button-of-microsoft-wireless/66c0d1f1-0176-4296-8cd4-52654da785b1
  10. Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks ago. In the past couple of days some buttons on my mouse have stopped working, most notably the right-click (which is very annoying) but also the magnify buttons on the side (less annoying). Driver is up to date and I've tried...