Windows 10: Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc?

Discus and support Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there,I have a Macbook pro for my work laptop and this is quite new. I brought it home to work from home and I plugged my desktop keyboard receiver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShanonVos, Sep 9, 2021.

1. ShanonVos Win User

Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc?

Hi there,I have a Macbook pro for my work laptop and this is quite new. I brought it home to work from home and I plugged my desktop keyboard receiver into it so I could have a proper keyboard to use. however, when I switch over the USB receiver to my personal desktop pc it no longer works and gets an error saying it can't recognise it. I have 2 sets of keyboards same brand and the other works fine. in the same port etc. So looks like mac has done something to the keyboard configuration. How can I fix this?

:)

ShanonVos, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Sep 9, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Logitech Introduces Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac

Logitech brings the power of light to Mac users with the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac. With the same award-winning design and feature set as the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750, this newest version – available in multiple colors – makes battery hassles a thing of the past thanks to its onboard solar cells that power the keyboard using ambient light.

“We hear from consumers all the time that they want to see more Mac products from us,” said Rory Dooley, Logitech senior vice president and general manager of the Control Devices business unit. “I’m proud to say we’ve listened, and are excited to offer one of our most innovative keyboards designed specifically for Mac users.”

Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc? 98a_thm.jpg

Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc? 98b_thm.jpg

Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc? 98c_thm.jpg

Available in five colors – four exclusively for Mac users – the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac is powered by light – even indoors. It powers itself with ambient light in the room – there’s no need for direct sunlight – so you’ll never have to hassle with changing batteries. And on a full charge it can work for up to three months in total darkness. Plus, you can download the solar power app that gives you at-a-glance information about battery levels, and even alerts you when you need more light.

With its PVC-free construction and fully recyclable box, this keyboard is designed to help minimize its environmental footprint. A full-size wireless keyboard, the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac includes a number pad and features a layout designed for Mac users, so everything is where you expect it to be. Combining the best of traditional keyboards and laptops with a Logitech-only concave key-cap design, the keyboard lets you enjoy faster, quieter, feel-good typing – hour after hour. With sleek lines and a thin profile, this stylish, streamlined keyboard adds style to your workspace—whether you’ve got a laptop or desktop.

The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac comes with advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity to virtually eliminate delays or dropouts, and a plug-and-forget Unifying receiver that is so small it stays in your laptop, so your keyboard is always ready to use.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in August, for a suggested retail price of $59.99 (U.S.)

btarunr, Sep 9, 2021
  4. vmishka Win User

Keyboard stopped working under Windows 10

I have an iMac dual booting Mac OSX and Windows 10 under Bootcamp. I have the normal iMac wireless keyboard.

Windows has been running normally for several years since the day I got the computer. Windows 10 has been running normally since the day I was able to automatically download it in August.

Today, my keyboard stopped working under Windows 10. I am writing this from the Mac side. The keyboard works perfectly and the battery power is 100% under Mac OSX.

When I boot to my Windows partition (which is the default) I have to use the keyboard to sign-in under Windows. The keyboard works fine for sign-in! Then, as soon as I get to my desktop, the keyboard stops working entirely. No key produces a letter. The cursor doesn't move. I hear a click in my headset when a key is pressed, but nothing happens.

The mouse works. If I reach the hardware and devices portion of the control panel, as far as I can tell things the keyboard device says it is working properly. I remember a wireless keyboard listed and a bluetooth keyboard and something called an HID device. Windows reports that they are working properly. I managed to open the troubleshooter using the mouse only and it couldn't find a problem.

I have turned the computer off and on several times.

Would someone be so kind as to suggest how I can find and fix the problem.

Thank you.

vmishka, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Wireless Microsoft keyboard plugged into mac. Now wont work on my normal pc? - Similar Threads - Wireless Microsoft keyboard

2. Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working: My wireless ergonomic keyboard, which I have been using for years with an iMac, just stopped working. I changed the batteries, moved the dongle, tried on a different computer: still no good. Any other advice?...
  3. Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working: My wireless ergonomic keyboard, which I have been using for years with an iMac, just stopped working. I changed the batteries, moved the dongle, tried on a different computer: still no good. Any other advice?...
  4. Wireless sharing from MAC to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless sharing from MAC to PC: Hello,I'm trying to share some files from a Mac to my new PC and I'm having trouble connecting the two. When I try to connect from my Mac it asks for my user name and password to connect to the PC server but it doesn't accept the password and username that I usually use to...
  5. Wireless sharing from MAC to PC

Wireless sharing from MAC to PC: Hello,I'm trying to share some files from a Mac to my new PC and I'm having trouble connecting the two. When I try to connect from my Mac it asks for my user name and password to connect to the PC server but it doesn't accept the password and username that I usually use to...
  6. Pc keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keyboard and mouse wont work: So basically I’ve had this pc for a while now I clean it here and there no problems until recently where my keyboard would stop working randomly and I’d have to press certain keys to get it to work again, but now it’s come to the point where whenever I turn on my pc my...
  7. Pc keyboard and mouse wont work

Pc keyboard and mouse wont work: So basically I’ve had this pc for a while now I clean it here and there no problems until recently where my keyboard would stop working randomly and I’d have to press certain keys to get it to work again, but now it’s come to the point where whenever I turn on my pc my...
  8. Pc keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Keyboard is not working normally

Keyboard is not working normally: When I go to type the password to sign in when opening up my laptop it works just fine. It’s when the screen changes to the homepage and anywhere I type whether it be google or setting’s search bar my keyboard would randomly constantly type letters and I can’t stop it. I...
  10. i plugged my drawing tablet and now my keyboard is not working

i plugged my drawing tablet and now my keyboard is not working: So i got a new drawing tablet and i tested it out and My mechanical keyboard stopped working, And when i plugged it into another laptop it works just fine. So i am asking for help!...