Windows 10: wireless mouse advice

Discus and support wireless mouse advice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Robot Check I keep hitting the dongle for my mouse and I am looking at this one. I believe it will work on my Dell laptop. Looking for confirmation of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patriceltic, Sep 15, 2020.

1. wireless mouse advice

Robot Check

I keep hitting the dongle for my mouse and I am looking at this one. I believe it will work on my Dell laptop. Looking for confirmation of that. Thanks very much.

Win version 1909B18363.1016

:)

patriceltic, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

wireless mouse advice

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

wireless mouse advice

1. wireless mouse advice - Similar Threads - wireless mouse advice

2. WIRELESS MOUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIRELESS MOUSE: Wireless mouse constantly shows the context menu when either right click/left click is clicked. It doesn't happen on the desktop alone. Even when I open apps like Youtube to watch a video and I want to pause, it shows the browser menu when I click on anywhere to pause the...
  3. Mouse replacement advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse replacement advice: I am on Windows 10 64 bit and have used for some time a Comfort 3000 optical mouse, but recently it has not worked well, so, for example nothing seems to happen when I try to connect with my browser, but end with multiple pages through several clicks of mouse. Reading in...
  4. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I just unpacked my brand new computer and cannot make the wireless mouse work. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/2923a721-1920-4862-9667-43d9bb4df3fa
  5. Wireless mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless mouse?: Does the Microsoft sculpt comfort work with Windows 10? I'm looking into a wireless mouse for a laptop I'm getting and I want to know if this mouse is compatible, I don't see why not but who knows. submitted by /u/chalez88 [link] [comments]...
  6. Advice regarding wireless keyboard.

Advice regarding wireless keyboard.: I am new to wireless peripherals. I've been told to turn the mouse and keyboard off when not in use (to extend battery life). The mouse has an on/off switch, but the keyboard does not. The HP User Guide says that the Caps Lock key turns the keyboard on and off. There is a...
  7. Wireless Mouse

Wireless Mouse: My mouse just stopped working, all of a sudden. Battery is good. I even tried a second mouse. Still no good. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/e85c3395-8bb8-4b44-923a-3f3894a1d98c
  8. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I have a hp desktop computer with windows 10. My wireless mouse just stopped working. I changed the batteries, it comes on but will not connect to my computer. Can you tell me why?...
  9. Wireless mouse

Wireless mouse: How can I connect a wireless mouse to my windows 10 pc without inserting a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/defbbb8a-464d-4d02-b798-e24e180dbf27
  10. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I'm trying to install a wireless mouse.I don't have the software to properly install I assumed that it should detect and set itself up or give me step by step dummy instructions.But I can't seem to figure it out? I'm learning how to use computers late in life I'm 45yr old...