Windows 10: Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Discus and support Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now. We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTyler1, Mar 17, 2021.

1. JTyler1 Win User

Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems

Hello,

Please can you help with problem that has been going on for over a year now.

We purchased an Alphasync PC Tower along with comfort Keyboard 5050 and mouse 5000.

The range that they work is extremely poor. Even in direct line of sight, the maximum that we get for any consistent use is just over 1 Meter, and if one of the children stands in the way, the mouse and keyboard response is interrupted until they move out of the way. The receiver sits on the top USB port on the tower with nothing else around.

We have tried both USB 2 & 3 ports, however USB2 works better. Drivers have been updated, deleted and updated, fussed, tickled and any other treatment that we thought might work. All to no avail.

We recently purchased a wireless XP-Pen which ironically shows similar problems, albeit the range is slightly better.

Could anything in the Tower itself be causing interference with the signals? Do the different USB ports cause any interference?

Originally I had thought it was a faulty receiver, and in discussions with Alphasync, it would have been replaced. But now, along with the XP-Pen, then it does have me wondering about external interference.

There are mains cables near the tower, no other wireless devices, Telephones, Routers, etc.

If anyone has had anything similar, then please let me know and if/how you overcame the problem.

I am going to re-install windows for a complete fresh start and see if this helps

Many thanks

Jon

:)

JTyler1, Mar 17, 2021

2. Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Problem???

I've had a similar problem like this with a cheap wireless keyboard I had, but that happened offline as well. My current wireless keyboard and mouse are fine, almost sounds like lagging but then the gameplay would be poor - do you have an old wired keyboard you could try out?

Jimmy 2004, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Honey Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Mar 17, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Wireless mouse and keyboard Range problems - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse keyboard

2. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  3. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard and mouse problems: windows 10 pro usb nott regognised so mouse and keyboard wirless not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/3dbd5698-9790-48d2-a672-ea5cc69229f9
  4. wireless keyboard and mouse problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  7. Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems

Wireless keyboard and mouse - persistant problems: My problem with wireless keyboard & mouse is alike to the one described in this recent thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-set-not-working/ec0ff343-cf15-4253-86ec-186afcc1f4ee but more akin to this 2015 threat...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  9. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  10. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.: I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing. I hope to help soon....