Windows 10: wireless mouse autmatically shuts down

Discus and support wireless mouse autmatically shuts down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello First to mention that there are several similar questions about this issue but none of those were helpful. the issue is as mentioned in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akash_Pratap_Singh, Apr 27, 2020.

1. wireless mouse autmatically shuts down

Hello

First to mention that there are several similar questions about this issue but none of those were helpful.

the issue is as mentioned in the title, my wireless mouse keeps turning itself off, and I can get it to temporarily work after switching it on/off several times, and even after that it works for a limited amount of time, i.e around a min or so.

The most common solution that has been posted was to

-> go to device mangaer

->go to power management option for mouse

->disable the option which lets it switch off to save power

I am using Microsoft Windows 10 pro version 10.0.18363 build 18363 and I find no such option in my device manager or in the advance setting>>Power Options>>Control Panel. Henceforth, the most common suggested solution is invalid for me.

:)

Akash_Pratap_Singh, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Iven 77 Win User

wireless mouse autmatically shuts down

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

wireless mouse autmatically shuts down

1. wireless mouse autmatically shuts down - Similar Threads - wireless mouse autmatically

2. Wireless mouse shuts down pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse shuts down pc.: I'm running windows 10 and I have an Onn combo 2.4ghz wireless mouse and keyboard. I have used it for almost a year without issue until today. The keyboard works just fine and the mouse tracks fine but when I right click anything at all it puts my pc to sleep. When I left...
  3. Wireless mouse shuts down pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse shuts down pc.: I'm running windows 10 and I have an Onn combo 2.4ghz wireless mouse and keyboard. I have used it for almost a year without issue until today. The keyboard works just fine and the mouse tracks fine but when I right click anything at all it puts my pc to sleep. When I left...
  4. Wireless mouse shuts down pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  6. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  7. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse pointer on shut down thing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse pointer on shut down thing.: So this happened 2 days ago i was trying to shut down my computer but suddenly it stopped at the shutting down part and my mouse pointer was there i let it sit and leave it to shut down after 10 mins i cant take it anymore i pressed my mouse button and it shutted down it...
  9. mouse shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mouse shut down: Despite changing my power management setting for my usb mouse, it frequently shuts down. even while in use [rarely but has happened] I have changed my poer setting for system changed power management under devises usb and looked into what else but totally fails in removing...
  10. Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/: Hello. Can you please help me to solve this problem. Mouse light is turn on after shut down. I have one solution. If I turn off FAST STARTUP,mouse light is turn off but then my pc turn on slower. Do you know another solution where I am not going to take damage on startup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pointing device list