Windows 10: wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10

Discus and support wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My mouse worked fine in windows 7, but it does not work in windows 10. Without my mouse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dannyb, Jul 30, 2015.

1. dannyb Win User

wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10

Hello,
    I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My mouse worked fine in windows 7, but it does not work in windows 10. Without my mouse to work with, I am lost on the computer.
    If anyone can help me, I am supplying some information about what I have.

Information from the Control Panel (System) is as follows:
    HP pavilion dv5 notebooselectk PC , windows 10 Home , 64-bit operating system .

The mouse that I have is a Rocketfish Nano Laptop Optical Mouse.
    Information from the Control Panel (Harware and Sound) (Devises and Printers) shows an icon
    of the RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse.
    When I select the icon , there is information at the bottom of the page that reads:
    RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse Status: Driver error
    Model: Rf Nano Laptop Optic...
    Category: Mouse

More info from the Control Panel (Hardware and Sound) (Devises and Printers) is taken from the Mouse link.
    The (Hardware tab) in the Mouse link shows two different types of mouse.
    One is a Pluralinput Mouse 0.8.2.0 and the other is a Synaptics P/S2 Port Touch Pad.
    The Pluralinput information reads:
    Manufacturer : Pluralinput
    Devise status : This devise cannot start (Code 10)

I don't know any other information that I can give, but if someone can help me to get my wireless mouse working,
    I can try to get more info for them.

Thank You Very Much,

:)

dannyb, Jul 30, 2015

2. wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10

how to install wires mouse to my laptop

DuaneAunarom, Jul 30, 2015
  3. wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10

Hi Folks, same problem here but now writing this on my new Trust XIMO Wireless keyboard and mouse on my ASUS workstation PC running W10.

Here is how:

long story..Blah took back to shop...Blah...new batteries...blah.. just would not work.

Unplugged any other USB devices. With PC off, I installed the new receiver into USB port.

**IMPORTANT**

Turned off mouse and removed a battery from Keyboard such that both are off.

Powered up PC and once up I turned on mouse, Shooggled (Scottish for moving it) it around and it is working Yahoo !!!

Installed battery back into keyboard and it is up to.

Hope this helps wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10 :)

PS. I re plugged everything in to the ports I removed earlier, and restarted with everything on, all fine.

Good Luck

CharlesRathey, Jul 30, 2015
  4. dannyb Win User

Hello,

A friend of mine has fixed the problem.

The mouse now works fine.

Thank You,

dannyb, Aug 4, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    Glad you managed to sort it. Please leave information on how you fixed it for others who may have the same issue. Please mark the thread as closed.

swarfega, Aug 4, 2015
  6. SteveO Win User
    Hello,

My dick is bigger than yours... Please do not reproduce dannyb!

SteveO, Nov 4, 2015
  7. spapakons Win User
    If the mouse doesn't come with drivers, as most do not, the only possible solution is to update the chipset drivers and if the problem persist try to update the mouse driver from Device Manager. I cannot think of anything else.

spapakons, Nov 4, 2015
  8. wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10

How are you not kicked?

lopedoggie, Nov 4, 2015
  9. dtarsky Win User
    shows an easy fix

dtarsky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10 - Similar Threads - wireless Mouse does

2. How does wireless mouse works ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does wireless mouse works ?: HelloI bought this wireless mouse below but I didn't know if it connects with USB adapter or with Bluetooth. Please if anyone knew how it works? Thanks in advance....
  3. How does wireless mouse works ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does wireless mouse works ?: HelloI bought this wireless mouse below but I didn't know if it connects with USB adapter or with Bluetooth. Please if anyone knew how it works? Thanks in advance....
  4. How does wireless mouse works ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse wireless and non-wireless and Windows 10 not working together

Mouse wireless and non-wireless and Windows 10 not working together: Hello, Both Microsoft USB dual receiver wireless mouse and Logitech LX3 mouse function erratically with Windows 10. I have to click multiple times to make a window or area active, trying to highlight a word or phrase takes multiple attempts. I've checked 'Fix mouse,...
  6. wireless mouse not working

wireless mouse not working: my logitech wireless mouse M510 no longer works. U tried to update the driver, but it says it is the latest version. On my win10 PC, the driver version is 10.0.17134.1 from 6/21/2006. is that really the latest version available?...
  7. Wireless Mouse not working in Windows 10

Wireless Mouse not working in Windows 10: Every time I need to change batteries in my mouse, it stops working. I have tried every trick in the book from support sites, but to no avail. The problem sometimes will fix itself, but this may take several days. IT seems to me to be an problem in windows 10. Is there...
  8. Wireless mouse not working

Wireless mouse not working: My wireless Logitech mouse stopped working within the last two days. There was a Microsoft update on the 19th. I have tried reinstalling the mouse but no luck. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Wireless mouse does not connect

Wireless mouse does not connect: Since November 2018 I have had a reoccuring problem of the wireless mouse not connecting to Windows 10 computer. What can be done to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-does-not-connect/c8c13891-e95c-4e0e-aed1-700ad0afd316
  10. Wireless USB mouse does not work.

Wireless USB mouse does not work.: Hello there I have a wireless mouse that is recognized by windows 10, but after few seconds, shows the hateful warning "USB device not recognized; the last USB device stop working properly..." I cannot find the issue. I changed the batteries, used it in another pc,...