Windows 10: Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.

Discus and support Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wireless mouse is jumping the lines and goes back from its position and skips lines on its own.This is something new that I am experiencing after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DalipSingh1, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.

My wireless mouse is jumping the lines and goes back from its position and skips lines on its own.This is something new that I am experiencing after the latest window update on my new Dell laptop with windows 10 in built.

:)

DalipSingh1, Jan 2, 2019

2. Surface Pro 3 - Erratic cursor and window behaviour

I experience intermittent erratic cursor behaviour on my Surface Pro 3. Any open windows also reduce in size and expand again. I keep the computer updated and have switched locations to avoid any external interference.

I've read various reports on Touchscreen drives and updates etc but nothing seems to cure this erratic behaviour. Any suggestions?

Joe McDonnell (joe), Jan 2, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.

1. Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update. - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse erratic

2. Erratic mouse after Dec 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Erratic mouse after Dec 10 update: My mouse cursor has been a bit shaky lately. It's gotten worse and sometimes I can hardly move it. This morning, while I was tutoring a child, of all times, it went haywire! It started writing squiggly lines on the slides I was trying to teach her from and then opened dozens...
  3. Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless MS Ergonomic Mouse erratic: My MS Ergonomic Mouse acts erratically. I researched this and found many of the standard try this, try that, sacrifice a chicken recommendations. None of which work. But at least I could eat the chicken. The PC is a brand new build. You know what does work...
  4. Bizarre wireless mouse behaviour

Bizarre wireless mouse behaviour: In decades of using a Windows PC this is the weirdest behaviour I can ever recall. My wireless mouse cursor remains motionless when I use it in its normal position, on the right of my Logitech wireless keyboard. Regardless of surface and with fresh batteries in both the...
  5. Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour

Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour: I'm using a Microsoft Windows wireless mouse with a Surface Pro. It's behaved perfectly until recently, when it suddenly has become erratic and jerky so I have difficulty in selecting icons, text, etc. I have cleaned my mouse thoroughly, replaced the batteries, powered it...
  6. Mouse behaves erratically after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse behaves erratically after update: After the last update my mouse behaves erratically. It also generates error sound when I am playing 3D games. I did a clean reinstall of video card driver, plugged the mouse in another USB port and reinstalled mouse drivers. I use Basic Logitech USB mouse and Nvidia Geforce...
  7. Windows Spotlight - Erratic Behaviour

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight - Erratic Behaviour: Rather than add to the very long discussion threads on the subject of Windows Spotlight, I'm starting another to ask others whether they are experiencing Spotlight behaving erratically of late. Following problems some time ago with Spotlight not downloading and showing new...
  8. Wireless mouse not working after latest windows 10 update

Wireless mouse not working after latest windows 10 update: After updated the latest widows 10 update, the wireless mouse stops working. Then I asked for help with online chatting with Microsoft. They tried remotely fixing problem updating drive, mouse devise, something to do with intel, USB,,etc. Wired mouse is working, changed...
  9. Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update.

Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update.: Anyone else experiencing this problem? Using Logitech wireless key board and mouse. Tried moving wireless transmitter to another USB port, deleting and re-installing drivers to no avail. The mouse pointer moves and then freezes for a few seconds then works again. Very...
  10. Delete key erratic behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete key erratic behaviour: I am embarrassed to bring this up because win 10 is such an incredible and smooth experience with all the cortona stuff and your applications getting blocked by windows for your protection. I was on a night shift all alone and i was sort of half conscious installing my apps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless mouse irratic after windows update september

2. logitech mouse erradic after windows 10 update

3. what causes erratic screen behavior

4. mouse became erratic after latest win update,
  5. mouse erratic after windows 10 update,
  6. mouse erratic after windows 10 update 1903