Windows 10: Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro

Discus and support Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was having an issue with my mouse jumping around the screen, scrolling in other windows without me doing it, and menus opening up without clicking on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danielle Scarfe, May 20, 2022.

1. Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro

I was having an issue with my mouse jumping around the screen, scrolling in other windows without me doing it, and menus opening up without clicking on them. As I would type, the mouse ended up in another location and productivity was WAY down. I noticed that no matter what I did, using several different elimination methods closing various apps, using a wired mouse, etc., it was still happening. At a complete loss, I ended up looking into my Microsoft Surface Docking station firmware to see if it could be the culprit. And it was, I updated the firmware for it and like magic, I no longer ha

:)

Danielle Scarfe, May 20, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 20, 2022
  3. Iven 77 Win User
    Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, May 20, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro

1. Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Jumping

2. Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse Jumping on Screen Microsoft 11 Pro: I was having an issue with my mouse jumping around the screen, scrolling in other windows without me doing it, and menus opening up without clicking on them. As I would type, the mouse ended up in another location and productivity was WAY down. I noticed that no matter what I...
  3. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  4. wireless mouse scroll 'jumps' - scrolls in reverse a little

wireless mouse scroll 'jumps' - scrolls in reverse a little: I followed the directions in this link, but the directions can't be followed in Windows 10. There is no Accelerate Vertical Scrolling or Flip Scrolling behavior option....
  5. Wireless Mouse cursor stalling, jumping around, not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Mouse cursor stalling, jumping around, not working: My wireless mouse has been acting erratically for the last week. It keeps stalling or jumping around. I have cleaned the mouse with air pressure and even switched the mouse with another but it keeps doing the same thing. I have checked for viruses on my anti-virus software...
  6. Mouse jumping on screen

Mouse jumping on screen: Hello, I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions. I...
  7. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  8. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction: When using the scroll wheel to scroll down or up, the screen often jumps in reverse direction. This happens randomly (from every 3d to every 8th step of the wheel). The issue has existed ever since we obtained the mouse years ago. It was hardly ever used because the scrolling...
  9. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  10. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...