Windows 10: Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu

Discus and support Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am not sure when I lost functionality of the mouse and keyboard at the boot menu but I would like to fix it and nothing has changed in the bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by droidly, Oct 9, 2018.

1. droidly Win User

Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu

Hi,

I am not sure when I lost functionality of the mouse and keyboard at the boot menu but I would like to fix it and nothing has changed in the bios to cause the problem. I did troubleshoot and found that users advised in power setting to disable fast start so I did that but no luck there. Unifying receiver is in the same location front panel as always but I did move it to a new port to see if it was a quirk.

Logitech combo k350 mouse keyboard. Windows 10 pro fully updated 1809. Issue started in 1803 but I wasn't stressed now I am.

Keyboard and mouse work fine in bios and inside OS but when I get to my boot menu for either macrium or windows 10 I have zero input from keyboard and mouse. The boot menu defaults to windows so I am able to use the system but I would like the option to select macrium pe boot menu.

Any ideas?

:)

droidly, Oct 9, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Honey Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu

1. Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Keyboard

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  4. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  6. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  7. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. wireless keyboard unresponsive but mouse works

wireless keyboard unresponsive but mouse works: Ive tried the following:1 powerdown , restart2 trying the filter on and off3 changing port for usb4 bought a new #@1&! keybordnow using ease of access on screen keyboard... which is not viable long term and only further cements my belief that updates to windows code are an...
  9. Wireless keyboard not working but the volume and mouse is

Wireless keyboard not working but the volume and mouse is: For some reason my wireless keyboard just stopped working but the volume, brightness and mouse pad on the keyboard works, the numbers and words on the keyboard are unresponsive. At first I thought it might be the wireless keyboard thats causing the issue but after purchasing...
  10. Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu

Wireless Mouse & Keyboard no longer working at boot menu: Hi, I am not sure when I lost functionality of the mouse and keyboard at the boot menu but I would like to fix it and nothing has changed in the bios to cause the problem. I did troubleshoot and found that users advised in power setting to disable fast start so I did that...