Windows 10: Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

Discus and support Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When My PC starts to show mild workload, the wireless mouse starts to lag and stutter. I tried with a wired mouse and there is no issue ( even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hellodannyfeng, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

When My PC starts to show mild workload, the wireless mouse starts to lag and stutter.

I tried with a wired mouse and there is no issue ( even when the computer is pushed to its limits)

I never had this issue when I had the exact setup at my home office (I have a tower PC). Only start when I moved my setup to the new office space. The computer setup is exactly the same. The distance from the wireless mouse to the mouse receiver is very close.

I’ve tried multiple ports. I also found that it kinda helps when I place the wireless mouse receiver in the USB port located at the front of the PC. A bit better but doesn’t solve the issue.

When I used the USB port at the back of the PC, it lags when mild workload happens, for example when the external harddisk is working.

Mouse battery is still full.

Please help. I’ve scouted the internet and have no solution. I’m reachIng out here as last resort before I just buy a cabled mouse to solve this issue forever.

submitted by /u/hellodannyfeng
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hellodannyfeng, Dec 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 lags on Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to use Misrosoft wireless set containing keyboard Wireless 3050 which works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and Wireless mouse 5000 which works terrible. It lags all the time while I try to use it on my Windows 10 laptop. I read tons of topics with
    people complaining on this mouse. How is this possible that Microsoft cannot make this mouse work with their flagship Windows 10 OS. Mouse works great on Windows 7 which I checked so of course it is not damaged or batteries aren't empty because mouse works
    great on older system. I am using newest drivers and there are not any interferences nearby so what is the deal with this system and device. I love this set, keyboard is excellent and mouse is great with its shape but I cannot use it because of terrible lag!

Please do not give me this advice because I tried everything mentioned below in similiar topics - those advices does NOT work. Help me!

"Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to download and install the latest mouse drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot response failures in wireless keyboard or mouse

Troubleshoot problems with your Microsoft mouse or keyboard

Hope it helps.

Thank & Regards"

Łukasz Kiełbasa, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• What is the exact model number of your wireless mouse and keyboard?

This usually happens if there’s a signal interference. If you’re using a Wi-Fi router, you may want to move it away from the keyboard/mouse receiver to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting methods listed in the following articles and see if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

1. Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :( - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse lag

2. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  3. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  6. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  7. Wireless Mouse not working . Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Mouse not working . Please help: My wireless mouse is not working on one PC, (does not move or react) but does work on another PC. That leads me to believe that the problem is in the settings of the computer. Any suggestions as to what settings to change to fix this? Thanks!! submitted by /u/ELCHOCOCLOCO...
  8. Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please

Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please: I purchased a new wireless mouse and keyboard set, the keyboard is working fine as this is what I am typing on now, but the mouse won't work. Yes, they both have new batteries in as they are both new. The computer says they are installed and functioning properly but there is...
  9. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405
  10. Help Mouse lag

Help Mouse lag: I just updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago. Seance then after i type something my mouse pointer stops working for 3-5 secs. I have looked all over the internet for a solution but i couldn't find anything. If you have a solution to my problem our a suggestion please...