Windows 10: Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC

Discus and support Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I reset my Dell inspiron 1525 and the Logitech wireless mouse won't work. ***Modified title from: Wireless mouse configuration***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcLeBlanc1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC

I reset my Dell inspiron 1525 and the Logitech wireless mouse won't work.

***Modified title from: Wireless mouse configuration***

:)

MarcLeBlanc1, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 18, 2018
  3. KoRnTuNeS Win User
    Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

I tried this and not worked. Also I tried this mouse different 4 laptops and it's work perfectly other laptops. Also I tried different 2 mouse on my laptop and they not work on my laptop again.

KoRnTuNeS, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC

Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

Hello,

We appreciate that you have isolated the issue for us. Since it is not happening to other wireless USB mouse connected to the same PC and to a different PC using the same wireless USB mouse, we can verify that there is no issue with the device connection.
    Also, an outdated device has already been eliminated to the possible cause of this issue. As an initial recommendation, we would suggest that you reset the mouse itself. Here's how:

• Check the bottom of the mouse and look for a small button.
    • Press the button and start moving the mouse until the cursor on the display starts to follow your mouse movements.

Let us know the results. We'll be glad to further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC

1. Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse working

2. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  3. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  4. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse not working after reset: I was gonna reset my computer and all of that went fine but when I was going to get it all up and running again my mouse did not work and I have tried to unplug and replug sevral times and trying other fixes that I find while searching about it a bit but nothing worked so now...
  6. keyboard and mouse not working after factory resetting pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard and mouse not working after factory resetting pc: Hi to all, can some one help me my keyboard and mouse not working after factory resetting pc. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-factory/3fa24d87-249d-4da8-aeed-b8f5c3593091
  7. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC: It’s happened three months ago I’m at trying to get it fixed but don’t know how mousing keyboard doesn’t work in the safe mode it works in Bio settings And the automatic repair mode and I restarted it fully thinking it would fix the problem but no it still didn’t work so now...
  8. Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Keyboard Mouse not working after factory reset Windows 10: My Keyboard and mouse wireless Logitechstopped working after I did a factory reset. Both were working fine until I decided to factory reset. I looked at other threads and tried there methods,like,start up repair or something and when I did it.It would say that it was...
  9. Wireless mouse not working

Wireless mouse not working: My wireless Logitech mouse stopped working within the last two days. There was a Microsoft update on the 19th. I have tried reinstalling the mouse but no luck. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Wireless Mouse/Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Reset

Wireless Mouse/Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Reset: I have an Iogear Long Range 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo. After reset, neither work. I checked hardware onanother computer and both work fine. I also try switching out a Logitech combo, which worked on another computer, with the same result. Any ideas as to what...