Windows 10: Wireless mouse pauses and stutters, and when plugged in it totally freezes and does not move.

Discus and support Wireless mouse pauses and stutters, and when plugged in it totally freezes and does not move. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a logitech g903 wireless mouse. It was working great for the first month or two, but recently it pauses and stutters when I'm using it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaylenWang, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Wireless mouse pauses and stutters, and when plugged in it totally freezes and does not move.

I recently got a logitech g903 wireless mouse. It was working great for the first month or two, but recently it pauses and stutters when I'm using it wirelessly, and even when it is plugged in through USB it will work for a time but then totally freeze and only work when I turn the mouse off and then back on, but then it will eventually freeze again. I have a Surface Pro with Windows 10 installed.

:)

JaylenWang, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Wireless mouse pauses and stutters, and when plugged in it totally freezes and does not move.

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Wireless mouse pauses and stutters, and when plugged in it totally freezes and does not move.

1. Wireless mouse pauses and stutters, and when plugged in it totally freezes and does not move. - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse pauses

2. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  3. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  4. Wireless mouse stutter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse stutter.: I've an issue with m590 stuttering when thumbdrive is plugged-in and do some file transfer.I doubt that this may be caused by not enough of power to the usb port.*W10 20h2 19042.1526...
  5. Wireless mouse stutter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse stutter.: I've an issue with m590 stuttering when thumbdrive is plugged-in and do some file transfer.I doubt that this may be caused by not enough of power to the usb port.*W10 20h2 19042.1526...
  6. Wireless mouse stutter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wireless mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless mouse stuttering: When I play games, browsing or just moving my mouse on the homepage, it sometimes start stuttering hard. How do I fix this? Im using the "GXT 130 Ranoo Wireless Gaming Mouse" from Trust. submitted by /u/iAmCaptainSunshine [link] [comments]...
  8. Mouse stuttering and freezing

Mouse stuttering and freezing: Help, on my completely updated computer new case + all new internal components whichever of 2 mice that I have used, both will stutter and/or freeze randomly regardless of what program is running. Only one mouse is connected at any time. Both connect via USB dongle, are...
  9. Mouse Stutter/Freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Stutter/Freeze: Recently my mouse started to stutter across the screen or freeze. I've searched and looked for ways to fix it but none of the methods seem to help me resolve this problem. This is starting to irritate me and I don't know if I should factory reset my pc. Can anyone please help...
  10. 4k computer stutter when moving mouse fast

4k computer stutter when moving mouse fast: Okay this is a weird error and I didn't notice it until I started to play a large amount of games in 4k (after a recent computer upgrade). I notice when I have a game in 4k, and I move my mouse slow.. the game doesn't stutter, but if I zip my mouse around quickly, the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse jerks when connected to rear usb port