Windows 10: Wireless Mouse Pointer Issue

Discus and support Wireless Mouse Pointer Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a wireless mouse that I just bought about 6 months ago. I was using the mouse when suddenly the pointer changed from the standard pointer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janahale, Sep 24, 2020.

1. janahale Win User

Wireless Mouse Pointer Issue

I have a wireless mouse that I just bought about 6 months ago. I was using the mouse when suddenly the pointer changed from the standard pointer to something that looks like a zipper. Any suggestions or fixes? I'm not a computer wiz by any stretch of the imagination so please try not to boggle my mind with complex "computer" answers. THANX A MILLION!!

:)

janahale, Sep 24, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless Mouse Pointer Issue - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Pointer

2. Mouse pointer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer issues: So my pc mouse does this thing where when I'm using it the mouse pointer freezes and stops working and then I have to choose my PC and reopen it then it works for a while and stops again.Please help because I cant do anything cause of the mouse and I'm not using a external...
  3. Mouse pointer issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer issues: So my pc mouse does this thing where when I'm using it the mouse pointer freezes and stops working and then I have to choose my PC and reopen it then it works for a while and stops again.Please help because I cant do anything cause of the mouse and I'm not using a external...
  4. Mouse pointer accuracy issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer accuracy issue: I am playing FPS games for a long time now. And through the years of playing I ground my aim, strafes and movements. And I achieved pretty good results and I had fun in-game. However, there was a time when I needed to clear buy a new SSD drive, and eventually, I reset the...
  5. mouse pointer issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer issue: while in a game on windows 10 the mouse pointer icon stays normal instead of changing to the in game pointer icon was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this all my games are in fullscreen...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mouse/pointer disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse/pointer disappears: Hello everyone, When ever I use Word my pointer disappears 90% of the time and I do not have to be typing for this to happen so it is not a problem on set up where you can make the pointer disappear when you are typing. Its very frustrating, does not do this on Excel or...
  7. Mouse pointer issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer issue: I have a bizarre issue with my pointer. Most of the time, it works fine. Few times per week the following happens: Everything looks normal but when I hover over something that should trigger a cursor image change, the cursor image remains the same. Worse than this is that...
  8. mouse and or pointer issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse and or pointer issues: Hello: I just recently purchased a refurbished DELL laptop that is running Windows 10, a couple of days ago I was on line when the pointer on the screen would start to move around by itself with no help from me and its been doing this ever since. I have tried re setting the...
  9. Mouse pointer related issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer related issue.: Hello So this is my first time here, I believe my problem is not that big of an issue but it bothers me. So everytime I boot up my computer, my mouse pointer would get reverted back to original, the problem is that I had my mouse pointers set to a custom pointers, and to...
  10. mouse pointer issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse pointer issue: Mouse pointer is automatically moving in the laptop. I have reinstalled the OS windows 10 but still facing the same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-issue/8e8ae4f5-58a5-4465-88ab-ce741b6f247f