Windows 10: Wireless Mouse Problems

Discus and support Wireless Mouse Problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 64 bit Asus B450-M Motherboard Ryzen 3700x Logitech & Jelly comb wireless mice My mouse is constantly malfunctioning to the point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LARPerator, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Wireless Mouse Problems

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Asus B450-M Motherboard

Ryzen 3700x

Logitech & Jelly comb wireless mice

My mouse is constantly malfunctioning to the point that I can't just not play games, but navigating chrome to make this post was an ordeal. Movement lags and stutters, as in a clear, smooth movement of the mouse results in moving, stopping, moving, stopping of the cursor. Using the left and right buttons is also extremely inconsistent. when dragging files and items in a variety of applications it will drop the item. I found out playing a game that uses click-and-hold as a mechanic, it simply doesn't work. Holding down the left button results in the system interpreting it as rapidly clicking the button.

I've tried changing the mouse scheme, changing which mouse I'm using, checking for new drivers both through windows 10 and on the manufacturer site, abut to no avail.

Does anyone know what this could be or how to fix it? I spent a lot of money building this computer with nice parts and now it's worse than a 12 year old laptop because of windows 10.

submitted by /u/LARPerator
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LARPerator, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Wireless Mouse Problems

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Wireless Mouse Problems

1. Wireless Mouse Problems - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Problems

2. Problem with Wireless Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Wireless Mouse: I’ve just stumbled upon a problem with my wireless mouse around an hour ago. I can move the cursor but after a while it doesn’t allow me to click on anything like if I were to click on something, it does nothing. I’ve tried factory resetting my computer and still receiving...
  3. Problem with Wireless Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Mouse: I’ve just stumbled upon a problem with my wireless mouse around an hour ago. I can move the cursor but after a while it doesn’t allow me to click on anything like if I were to click on something, it does nothing. I’ve tried factory resetting my computer and still receiving...
  4. Problem with Wireless Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with Wireless Mouse

6. Problem with Wireless Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Problem with Wireless Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problem with Microsoft wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft wireless mouse: I have just bought a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Keyboard and Mouse Set. The build quality is good, but the mouse is jerky and juddery. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, moving USB receiver and playing around with Control Panel settings. Before I send...
  9. Wireless Mouse Problems

Wireless Mouse Problems: I am suddenly having wireless mouse problems. I have two or three wireless mice, and they are all having the same effect. I have a wired USB mouse and the problem does not repeat itself there. The problem is that they are not working correctly. For instance, a right...
  10. wireless mouse problem

wireless mouse problem: i have a wireless mouse i bought and used yesterday but today it does not work, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-problem/33ce2d7a-6846-4942-9220-b03df81b66e5