Windows 10: Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

Discus and support Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while, whenever I scroll up or down use my wireless mouse, it tends to move a couple of lines in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LetPuppet94444, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while, whenever I scroll up or down use my wireless mouse, it tends to move a couple of lines in the opposite direction, I looked at a previous thread regarding this issue and followed the instructions to reduce the number of line scrolled but it did not resolve the problem. I've had this problem using this wireless mouse on my previous pc too. I've ignored this for as long as possible but its gotten more annoying at this point. The previous thread provided a number of solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...slightly/e1a58d5d-684a-47fc-ad9f-d745a15686ff but none of them seemed to work for the other person either and that thread was discontinued due to the age of the thread. Please help me out.

:)

LetPuppet94444, Mar 14, 2020

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Vickyp10 Win User
    Mouse scrolling erratically

All of a sudden this morning my wireless mouse is scrolling erratically. It moves a few lines in one direction then reverses and moves in the opposite direction. It continually does this so I can't get where I want to.

Thanks.

Vickyp10, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

Mouse scroll going the opposite way

Hello,

I have been having problems with my (Altos) mouse scrolling. Every time I try scrolling down or up on a window (E.g. Searching something on google, and scrolling for results), it'd either go the opposite way, or just not scroll at all. I tried
    taking off the mouse scroll piece and put it back on, but nothing worked. I'm having this problem for a month now.

Any suggestions?

DecafCargo74134, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

1. Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse scrolling

2. My mouse often scrolls 6 lines unexpectedly while it scrolls 3 lines in normal times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse often scrolls 6 lines unexpectedly while it scrolls 3 lines in normal times: I'm currently facing with an issue. I've set the vertical scrolling wheel as 3 lines. Nevertheless, if I stay in a page without clicking for several seconds and attempt to scroll down or up after that, the mouse will scroll for 6 lines per time. The mouse properties setting...
  3. MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast

MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast: My 'MS wireless mouse 1000' scrolls too fast. This is in spite of bringing down the number of lines to just one at a time. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wireless-mouse-scrolls-too-fast/ab4bfb27-eb08-4b28-a287-e343c45f3b04
  4. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction: When using the scroll wheel to scroll down or up, the screen often jumps in reverse direction. This happens randomly (from every 3d to every 8th step of the wheel). The issue has existed ever since we obtained the mouse years ago. It was hardly ever used because the scrolling...
  5. Mouse goes opposite direction

Mouse goes opposite direction: My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-goes-opposite-direction/2469d1a7-27e9-4eda-b8bb-38eb9dbf5654
  6. Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly

Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly: Hello, so I am using a laptop with a windows 10 operating system. Until this evening I haven't had any problem with my mouse. But this evening while I was surfing on the web, while I tried to scroll down with my mouse wheel I saw that after I go down a little with the wheel...
  7. Wireless mouse scrolling wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless mouse scrolling wheel: Just got a new computer. The scrolling wheel works on everything except for the print preview reports that I produce from an sql database program. I cannot see in "Settings", Mouse, Wheel where to add the program reports to allow the scroll to work....
  8. Mouse scrolling

Mouse scrolling: My mouse scrolls very fast when ever I go on Facebook. It works fine on all other sites. I have tried several suggestions, but no results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling/12bd117e-b1e5-48fb-959f-4da0dc1d9edf
  9. Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?

Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?: So I've recently noticed that when I'm home using my laptop/netbook, it's an iOTA Slim FHD - (Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200 (Burst 2.5GHz) Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, QWERTY UK Keyboard, Windows 10). The strange thing is, that this doesn't happen during the day...
  10. Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel

Uncontrolled Scrolling Windows 10 and Logitech Wireless Mouse with Scroll-Wheel: Sometimes applications start to scroll down totally unexpected. I have never had this issue before but all of a sudden this very annoying Windows Feature attacks and scrolls websites all over the place. I hope MICROSOFT is able to deliver some convenient solution / update...