Windows 10: Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.

Discus and support Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I am having weird issue. Before I had wired mouse, the wheel for mouse got broken so I bought wireless one. New mouse is Microsoft Wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VytautasBuozys, May 3, 2020.

1. Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.

Hello,

I am having weird issue. Before I had wired mouse, the wheel for mouse got broken so I bought wireless one. New mouse is Microsoft Wireless mobile mouse 4000. But this mouse or transmitter refuses my PC from sleep.

Example: When I know that I won't use PC for longer I lock screen with win+L. It is set after 45 minutes of inactivity to go to sleep. But it won't do that anymore. When I pull out transmitter from my PC everything goes as it should.

Is it possible to fix this? I do not want to pull out every time transmitter.

:)

VytautasBuozys, May 3, 2020
  2. NIK1 Win User

No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10

I have a MadCatz Rat9 wireless mouse and in windows 10 when I go to sleep mode the wireless mouse does not charge. I had windows 7 ul before and the mouse charged fine in sleep mode. In device manager I checked the mouse drivers and in power management allow the computer to turn off this device to save power is greyed out. Allow this device to wake the computer has a checkmark. I can not for the life of me figure out why windows 7 charged ok in sleep mode and windows 10 will not. Any ideas on how to fix this greatly appreciated...

NIK1, May 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 3, 2020
  4. Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.

PC waking up automatically from sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC is waking from sleep mode as soon as you set it for sleep mode.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to find out that the issue is due to the wireless mouse and keyboard you are using.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to check the power management tab for the driver and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit enter.
    3. Expand the Keyboard and Mouse drivers.
    4. Double-click on the drivers and click on Power Management tab.
    5. Un-check the box next to Allow this device to wake the computer.
    6. Click on OK and close the device manager.

Try putting the PC to sleep mode and then check if the PC is waking up automatically.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.

1. Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode. - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse transmitter

2. Fix for "Microsoft wireless mouse not letting my computer go to sleep" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for "Microsoft wireless mouse not letting my computer go to sleep" issue: I was having the same issue as many people seem to, where a Microsoft Wireless mouse just refuses to allow a computer to go to sleep mode, even after disabling the "allow this device to wake the computer from sleep" function.After some fiddling, I finally figured out the...
  3. Fix for "Microsoft wireless mouse not letting my computer go to sleep" issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix for "Microsoft wireless mouse not letting my computer go to sleep" issue: I was having the same issue as many people seem to, where a Microsoft Wireless mouse just refuses to allow a computer to go to sleep mode, even after disabling the "allow this device to wake the computer from sleep" function.After some fiddling, I finally figured out the...
  4. Fix for "Microsoft wireless mouse not letting my computer go to sleep" issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  6. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  7. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode: Hello, I have recently purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse, and I am experiencing very frequent delays after not using the keyboard or the mouse for a period of time of few seconds. When I leave it for just a few seconds and then trying to...
  9. .Mouse and sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    .Mouse and sleep mode.: Ever since the October 2018 update. My wireless mouse can't wake my laptop from sleep mode. Can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-sleep-mode/acdcda83-781a-4b90-b5b8-8f35ed7dff55
  10. No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10

No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10: I have a MadCatz Rat9 wireless mouse and in windows 10 when I go to sleep mode the wireless mouse does not charge. I had windows 7 ul before and the mouse charged fine in sleep mode. In device manager I checked the mouse drivers and in power management allow the computer to...