Windows 10: Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted

Discus and support Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a A4Tech Rechargeable Not actually rechargeable somewhy 2.4G Mouse G11-760N mouse, I'm not very confident if that is the exact model,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Walterlikesfiretrucks, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted

Hi, I have a A4Tech Rechargeable Not actually rechargeable somewhy 2.4G Mouse G11-760N mouse, I'm not very confident if that is the exact model, sometimes it turns off very suddenly, even with a full battery, turning it off and back on again doesn't do anything, clicking left, right, or the scroll wheel doesn't do anything, moving the mouse doesn't do anything, neither swapping batteries, i've unticked "allow the computer to turn off this device" on everything related to the mouse, but alas the mouse still turns off randomly, this has recently gotten very annoying and i desperately want to fix it without buying a new mouse, could anyone please tell me how to fix this? Please, and thank you.

:)

Walterlikesfiretrucks, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install wireless mouse

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the wireless mouse?

You may follow the steps listed below and install the wireless mouse.

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Devices’.
    • Click on ‘Bluetooth and other devices’ and turn on Bluetooth.
    • Turn on your mouse meanwhile using the ‘On/Off’ switch.
    • Press the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse if present.

(Go through the user manual to find out if your mouse has a pairing button and where it is located.)
    • Allow the mouse to pair.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Mar 1, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?

"If" you can get into the PC's BIOS and "if" your BIOS supports it, there's an option to power the PC on by mouse or keyboard...

Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted [​IMG]

However, I'm unable to verify if a wireless mouse or keyboard would work because it seems this option is no longer listed in my recent BIOS update so I can't test it. FYI, the image above is from different BIOS posted online.

sygnus21, Mar 1, 2020
  4. chron Win User

Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted

Mouse click turns computer on!

Wireless mouse turns on computer when you click the button.

Is this a bug or something I've accidentally turned on in the bios? I have a P5w dh deluxe from Asus, and whenever I pickup my wireless mouse and click on it, the computer will boot up lol

Did I wire something wrong? Does this sound familiar? I have a feeling it's not mouse specific, but usb specific.

chron, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted

1. Wireless mouse turns off at random, only turns back onif pc is woken up or rebooted - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse turns

2. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  3. Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly: my mouse and keyboard turns off randomly sometimes also by audio for no reason idk was is causing this. Sometimes is just the mouse turns for a few seconds then sometimes my keyboard and mouse any idea why this happens also i checked my that my usb is not faulty....
  4. Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly

Mouse and keyboard turns off randomly: my mouse and keyboard turns off randomly sometimes also by audio for no reason idk was is causing this. Sometimes is just the mouse turns for a few seconds then sometimes my keyboard and mouse any idea why this happens also i checked my that my usb is not faulty....
  5. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  6. my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on

my mouse randomly turns off then turns back on: i honestly dont know if its a problem with the mouse, i got it 2 months ago for christmas , recently whem i pug it into a computer it like turns off, the scanner light and everything, i try clicking the buttons and only until later does it work again, happens over and again,...
  7. PC Randomly Turning off then back on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Turning off then back on: For about a month now I’ve had an issue with my pc randomly turning off then back on. When I check the error log its only warnings consisting of:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  8. Pc randomly Turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....
  9. Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth randomly turns off and can't be turned back on: Hello, first time poster. The issue I have isn't one I can't deal with so i've just been ignoring it for a long time but it's something that gets on my nerves now and again. Seemingly at random, my computer bluetooth will stop working, the words "Bluetooth has been turned...
  10. Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely: Product: HP ENVY DV7-7333cl Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My Notebook Wifi Randomely starts the driver at times and Doesn't start at all in different occasions. sometimes it works properly without any problems but after restart, shutdown or Hibernation It...