Windows 10: Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909

Discus and support Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't use ANY wireless mouse after updated to Windows 10 version 1909. I have uninstalled all my usb drivers/ reinstalled per model, etc. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAG1969, May 12, 2020.

1. JAG1969 Win User

Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909

Can't use ANY wireless mouse after updated to Windows 10 version 1909. I have uninstalled all my usb drivers/ reinstalled per model, etc. I have tried at least 5 wireless mice -- all with same result. I have adjusted scroll settings, pointer settings, etc. Wired mouse works fine. Wireless mouse is recognized and does move, but with a terrible glitch / lag -- not usable.

:)

JAG1969, May 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 lags on Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to use Misrosoft wireless set containing keyboard Wireless 3050 which works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and Wireless mouse 5000 which works terrible. It lags all the time while I try to use it on my Windows 10 laptop. I read tons of topics with
    people complaining on this mouse. How is this possible that Microsoft cannot make this mouse work with their flagship Windows 10 OS. Mouse works great on Windows 7 which I checked so of course it is not damaged or batteries aren't empty because mouse works
    great on older system. I am using newest drivers and there are not any interferences nearby so what is the deal with this system and device. I love this set, keyboard is excellent and mouse is great with its shape but I cannot use it because of terrible lag!

Please do not give me this advice because I tried everything mentioned below in similiar topics - those advices does NOT work. Help me!

"Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to download and install the latest mouse drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot response failures in wireless keyboard or mouse

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/838398

Hope it helps.

Thank & Regards"

Łukasz Kiełbasa, May 12, 2020
  3. TGSiva Win User
    Wireless Mouse LAgging

my wireless mouse is lagging after the latest update on windows 10. and i have tried updating the lastest driver and still the same. help please

TGSiva, May 12, 2020
  4. alvarogtc Win User

Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909

My mouse lags all the time - Windows 10 - Wireless comfort 5000

Hi Aswin,

i tried with a wired usb mouse and works perfect.

But my wireless mouse, i have this lag all the time.

On the begin when i just updated to windows 10, i had also keyboard lag, but now i just have the mouse lag.

Most the time when i m browsing.

I did what your suggestion but still the same.

The mouse is Microsoft, all drivers are updated.

alvarogtc, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless mouse unusable - glitchy and lags after update to Windows 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse unusable

2. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  5. Mouse lag after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lag after Windows Update: In 10/08//2020 my Windows 10 updated. Till then everything was working fine. Since then my mouse is laggy. Whan I drag it, it takes a fraction of a second to move. This trouble makes it impossible to use drawing programs, and makes the daily use terrible. I've tried...
  6. Mouse lag after update to Version 1909 Build 18363.778 - April 2020

Mouse lag after update to Version 1909 Build 18363.778 - April 2020: I just did a major update to Version 1909 Build 18363.778 on April 16, 2020 The mouse Microsoft Wireless Mouse 500 does not move smoothly. It often lags behind. Note - this happens before after a major Windows update. If I remember correctly, the fix was changing some...
  7. After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After the latest 1909 update my PC mouse is unusable.: I did a clean install to get 1909 too. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? submitted by /u/freedom2244 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoz587/after_the_latest_1909_update_my_pc_mouse_is/
  8. wireless mouse not working after windows 10 updates

wireless mouse not working after windows 10 updates: wireless mouse not working after windows 10 updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-not-working-after-windows-10/0d77c2fc-dffe-494b-843d-90bd04a7edec
  9. Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10: Hi. I am experiencing significant lag on my wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that it would be more compatible than the Logitech products I had previously. I keep all my drivers up to date,...
  10. Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor

Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor: I have some new bluetooth speakers, however, whenever I try to listen to a video online or to some music the audio keeps on glitching out and the overall sound quality is bad. Is there anyway I can fix this? I already troubleshooted using the control panel audio trouble...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after windows update usb mouse issue