Windows 10: Wireless mouse vs touchpad

Discus and support Wireless mouse vs touchpad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Respectfully, I have HP ProBook 440 G6 Notebook PC, Windows 11 Pro, I started using wireless mouse, HP wireless mouse 200, I would like to ask you this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shahram bajafi, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Wireless mouse vs touchpad

Respectfully, I have HP ProBook 440 G6 Notebook PC, Windows 11 Pro, I started using wireless mouse, HP wireless mouse 200, I would like to ask you this question whether I must disable the touchpad of my above HP ProBook 440 G6 Notebook ? or not? if I keep both of them turned on, don't they conflict together? I fear if I disable the touchpad, in a future I will not receive any probable update or it will be damaged. as result of disabling? I would like to thank you for your attention.

:)

shahram bajafi, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Us-Home Win User
    Mouse (wireless and non-wireless) and Windows 10 not working together

Hello, Both Microsoft USB dual receiver wireless mouse and Logitech LX3 mouse function erratically with Windows 10. I have to click multiple times to make a window or area active, trying to highlight a word or phrase takes multiple
    attempts. I've checked 'Fix mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows' without success. Properties show the devices are working normally. Suggestions?

Us-Home, Jun 23, 2024
  4. nxavis9 Win User

Wireless mouse vs touchpad

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Wireless mouse vs touchpad

1. Wireless mouse vs touchpad - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse touchpad

2. Wireless mouse vs touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse vs touchpad: Respectfully, I have HP ProBook 440 G6 Notebook PC, Windows 11 Pro, I started using wireless mouse, HP wireless mouse 200, I would like to ask you this question whether I must disable the touchpad of my above HP ProBook 440 G6 Notebook ? or not? if I keep both of them turned...
  3. Wireless mouse and touchpad stop working often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and touchpad stop working often: Every so often, my touchpad and the mouse stop working. This is causing a severe lag in my work.I have a Lenovo IdeaPad i5 laptop. I keep enabling and disabling the drivers, but the drivers often fail. I need to check for driver updates and software updates initially on a...
  4. Wireless mouse and touchpad stop working often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and touchpad stop working often: Every so often, my touchpad and the mouse stop working. This is causing a severe lag in my work.I have a Lenovo IdeaPad i5 laptop. I keep enabling and disabling the drivers, but the drivers often fail. I need to check for driver updates and software updates initially on a...
  5. mouse and touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse and touchpad: win 10 dell 15-3567 A few days ago, I noticed when on line and trying to scrolldown by placing my cursor over the scroll bar on right side of page it either willnot move the the bar, or it will move it in the reverse direction I want it tomove. I am using a dell touch...
  6. Touchpad and mouse

Touchpad and mouse: i have a laptop so it has a touchpad i used it when i try to launch windows games, and original dosbox they are not launch just because of i havent a mouse svn dosbox builds dosbox-x, dosbox-daum, dosbox-staging do not have that issue i bought a cheap mouse, windows games...
  7. mouse/touchpad

mouse/touchpad: Hello. I have a HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. I want to disable my touchpad. I clicked disable on the device manager but it had no effect. Double-tapping on the upper-left of the pad also has no effect. None of the function keys have the desired effect either. I was...
  8. ‎Mouse/Touchpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ‎Mouse/Touchpad: Been trying for days looking for instructions on how to enable both mouse and touch pad to switch from one to the other and I'm going insane!! PLEASE do not send info on how to enable one OR the other! I want to have the option to use both. Why is it SO HARD to find this...
  9. Ethernet vs. wireless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet vs. wireless: Is there such a thing as a 5 Ghz Ethernet card, or is just 5 Ghz wireless? 67156
  10. Both Wireless Mouse & Touchpad Don't Work in Wind

Both Wireless Mouse & Touchpad Don't Work in Wind: I installed Windows 10 today. Both my mouse and touchpad worked fine before I installed. Now they don't work in the NEW FEATURES. I can move the mouse but I can't click on anything. By new features I am talking about Cortana, search, Edge. They both work fine on apps that...