Windows 10: Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

Discus and support Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by terra2, Oct 30, 2022.

1. terra2 Win User

Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected, reconnected, batteries out etc, nothing made it work. Thinking it's a hardware fault i tried a different mouse, this time used a Logitech dongle mouse is not bluetooth, still does not scroll. So i plugged in a wired USB mouse, it's fine, the mouse wheel works?I've done troubleshooter, deleted the HID devices and mouse in Device Manager. Shutdown, restarted, everything. All to no avail.Something dodgy going on with Windows 11 as of today. No

:)

terra2, Oct 30, 2022

2. mouse wheel issues

I am using an HP wireless mouse/keyboard. The mouse wheel operation has become an issue and is inconsistant. I can open one tab in a browser and after a few moves around the page and at some point the scrolling gets locked and it can't be unlocked and you
    need to do page up/down to see more of the page. If I open a new page in the browser the wheel scrolls fine.

It is not the mouse as I have tried a Microsoft Mouse and a Logitech mouse with exactly the same results and I have tried various usb ports for the wireless dongles. And the mouse works fine on other machines.

I'm using Windows 10 pro 64bit and have tested the mouse setup as best as it allows. Any suggestions welcome.

ChrisMcNicol, Oct 30, 2022
  3. pstinger Win User
    Mouse wheel click no longer registering

As of a week or so ago, my middle mouse button (the wheel click) is no longer registered by my computer. I am using a Razer Naga and all other functions of the mouse work as expected.

When trying to find the wheel settings, all I can find is the place to change the number of rows when scrolling. Has anyone had similar issues or have suggestions on ways I might be able to fix this?

pstinger, Oct 30, 2022
  4. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

Mouse Wheel

I uninstalled the mouse driver then restarted the computer but its still not working?

I used a logitech (Wireless) mouse then switched over to a belkin one which used the scroll wheel circle thing. After I went back to Logitech mouse it also had the same scroll wheel circle thing. I don't know if this will help but I thought I should include
    this.

CheeseMouse, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

1. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Wheel

2. My mouse wheel no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse wheel no longer works: My mouse wheel no longer works and scrolls up and down when trying to scroll down. I have tried changing mouse and it still does it. I have tried playing around with the mouse settings and updating the drivers but that hasn't made a difference....
  3. My mouse wheel no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse wheel no longer works: My mouse wheel no longer works and scrolls up and down when trying to scroll down. I have tried changing mouse and it still does it. I have tried playing around with the mouse settings and updating the drivers but that hasn't made a difference....
  4. My mouse wheel no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.: One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected, reconnected, batteries out etc, nothing made it work. Thinking it's a hardware fault i tried a different mouse, this time...
  6. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  7. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  8. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

9. Wireless mouse scrolling wheel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless mouse scrolling wheel: Just got a new computer. The scrolling wheel works on everything except for the print preview reports that I produce from an sql database program. I cannot see in "Settings", Mouse, Wheel where to add the program reports to allow the scroll to work....
  10. Mouse Wheel Not Working

Mouse Wheel Not Working: Hello. Lately mouse wheel has not been working. When I press the middle mouse button, the wheel appears for just a little bit, and then disappears. I can't use it to scroll. 42953