Windows 10: Wireless mouse wheel won't click

Discus and support Wireless mouse wheel won't click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. After a recent update to a CAD program I use, the wheel click function stopped working. That is a critical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stefanithatcher, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Wireless mouse wheel won't click

I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. After a recent update to a CAD program I use, the wheel click function stopped working. That is a critical function in my work with my CAD program. I can't seem to find a way to change any settings or update any drivers for it. I moved the wireless dongle to another port, but had no luck.

:)

stefanithatcher, Sep 17, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Wireless mouse wheel won't click

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Wireless mouse wheel won't click

1. Wireless mouse wheel won't click - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse wheel

2. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  3. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  4. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  6. Mouse Wheel

Mouse Wheel: I did something to my mouse buttons by accident and now my mouse wheel works my volume and not scroll through pages., I was not in any settings page I was in a game when it happened. I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder and my fingers are kind of numb.. so not sure what I...
  7. Mouse Wheel

Mouse Wheel: I usually have my wireless mouse which I can normally scroll with by well... scrolling. When I switched to one of my old mice for a few hours which used a hold to scroll my other mouse also did that. I want to turn it back to normal scrolling instead of having to hold/click...
  8. I set my wireless Microsoft mouse 5000 wheel to do a double click but it won't do a double...

I set my wireless Microsoft mouse 5000 wheel to do a double click but it won't do a double...: I have a Microsoft wireless mouse, Model 5000. I set the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software (latest version) for the wheel button to do a double-click. However it executes a double-click only sometimes; most of the time when I press the wheel it shows double arrows...
  9. Wireless mouse scrolling wheel

Wireless mouse scrolling wheel: Just got a new computer. The scrolling wheel works on everything except for the print preview reports that I produce from an sql database program. I cannot see in "Settings", Mouse, Wheel where to add the program reports to allow the scroll to work....
  10. mouse wheel

mouse wheel: I am using Windows 10, and suddenly my mouse scrolls to fast. I have looked at the settings for my mouse, and I don't have an option to slow it down. Any suggestions to my problem?...