Windows 10: Wireless Mouse

Discus and support Wireless Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 operating systems on Mac Pro LAPTOP, namely Microsoft and Mac. I installed an apple Magic Mouse 2 (MLAO2Z/A) on both systems, it works on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Atta Kay, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Atta Kay Win User

Wireless Mouse

I have 2 operating systems on Mac Pro LAPTOP, namely Microsoft and Mac. I installed an apple Magic Mouse 2 (MLAO2Z/A) on both systems, it works on the Mac but does not work on the Microsoft. I previously installed an old version of Apple mouse which worked on both systems. I will appreciate if you assist me to let the new Apple mouse work on the Microsoft.

:)

Atta Kay, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Wireless Mouse

Install wireless mouse

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the wireless mouse?

You may follow the steps listed below and install the wireless mouse.

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Devices’.
    • Click on ‘Bluetooth and other devices’ and turn on Bluetooth.
    • Turn on your mouse meanwhile using the ‘On/Off’ switch.
    • Press the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse if present.

(Go through the user manual to find out if your mouse has a pairing button and where it is located.)
    • Allow the mouse to pair.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Mouse

1. Wireless Mouse - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse

2. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  3. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  4. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  6. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  7. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  8. keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless

keyboard and mouse intermitanly not working right wired and wireless: only started yesterday, keyboard and mouse either not working or reacting slow and not moving. have tried wired and wireless. both react the same. there was a windows 11 update a few days ago and has started since then. PC say latest drivers are installed. logitech wireless...
  9. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  10. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple mouse bootcamp help

2. microsoft mobile 1850 driver not working windows 10

3. MICROSOFT WIRELESS MOBILE MOUSE 1850 WIN 10

4. windows 10 bootcamp magic mouse not scrolling,
  5. pasword magig mouse