Windows 10: wireless-n repeater login/password

Discus and support wireless-n repeater login/password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I reset the login/password to admin/admin? I must have changed it without remembering. I tried to reset to new network but got stuck on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wohlric, Feb 19, 2021.

1. wohlric Win User

wireless-n repeater login/password

How can I reset the login/password to admin/admin? I must have changed it without remembering. I tried to reset to new network but got stuck

on the admin/admin, any suggestions?

Thanks

Ric

:)

wohlric, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

wireless-n repeater login/password

1. wireless-n repeater login/password - Similar Threads - wireless repeater login

2. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless-n repeater: i accidentally upgrade this firm ware M28K2_V3130.1120and keeps going back to log in admin page default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-n-repeater/2a75a2b8-9314-4b76-a928-75dc306c830b
  3. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless-n repeater: i accidentally upgrade this firm ware M28K2_V3130.1120and keeps going back to log in admin page default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-n-repeater/2a75a2b8-9314-4b76-a928-75dc306c830b
  4. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated BSOD, Unable to Login, Not Accepting Password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD, Unable to Login, Not Accepting Password: Earlier today, my laptop hit a BSOD when I was trying to wake it from sleep mode, and since then, every time I try to boot it up, it hits the same BSOD error, with the Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. This happens every time the laptop tries to power on as...
  6. IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000: I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my wifi card intel R centrino R Advanced wireless -N 6230 works fine but i when i try to load the the intel IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000 and intel Centrino RWireless N 1030 i get the message MSi file missing the set up app will exit...
  7. WIRELESS-N REPEATER WON'T CONNECT TO MAIN ROUTER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS-N REPEATER WON'T CONNECT TO MAIN ROUTER: The wifi repeater when i bought and first setup it, it work perfectly then after a month a change the password of the main router then logout all the devices connected to it. The problem is when i setup the wifi repeater with the new password of the main router and when i i...
  8. WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com

WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com: just got my package today, looking for some insite as to "where" i'm supposed to login to activate wifi extender they did send instructions, BUT very uninformative, and NO Software install disc. tried site, but it's all shop and purchase devices....
  9. Configure a wireless repeater

Configure a wireless repeater: Hi guys, I hope you are having a good day! My name is Alex. I configured my repeater for home network yesterday but everything was seemed to work incorrectly. The repeater kept dropping connection. So I would like to ask you guys about this. My desktop is broken, I connect...
  10. Key repeating on login...

in Windows 10 Support
    Key repeating on login...: Not sure if this is a keyboard firmware issue or not, in which case I'll post on the forums there but I don't remember it ever happening prior to Win10.. So the circumstances are completely repeatable and happen every time I do the following... I wrote a .vbs script to do...