Windows 10: WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com

Discus and support WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; just got my package today, looking for some insite as to "where" i'm supposed to login to activate wifi extender they did send instructions, BUT very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GerardHailson, Dec 17, 2018.

1. WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com

just got my package today, looking for some insite as to "where" i'm supposed to login to activate wifi extender

they did send instructions, BUT very uninformative, and NO Software install disc.

tried site, but it's all shop and purchase devices.

:)

GerardHailson, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Wozzer Win User

Wireless Repeaters

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quicky - I need to extend my wireless signal to allow it to reach our newly convertered garage (Which happens to be my room). The router im using is the BT Home Hub 2.

I've read several forums and come across several options on how to increase the signal. One of these being a repeater. Would anyone else recommended going down this route?

Can anyone guarantee that wireless repeaters work with the BT Home Hub, as i've heard they don't?

And could anyone suggest me a repeater. Budget around £25.

Many thanks,

Wasley

Wozzer, Dec 17, 2018
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Wireless Repeater

So just doing a little walk through of my house, I found out I have some weak spots I want to boost, and know that can be done with a wireless repeater. My current router, Netgear WNDR3300 has the ability, but I don't want to spend another $100 for one, so wondering what router or other devices you are using or have used as a wireless repeater. Considering the WNDR3300 does Wireless N, the repeater will need to be able to do that too. Thanks.

dark2099, Dec 17, 2018
  4. WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com

XBOX360 and Wireless N

Hey Guys,

I would like to stream video from Media Center to X360. I have to have wireless on 360, but I don't know what type of adapter to use. I am currently using an old wireless gaming adapter but would like to upgrade it to wireless N. Any suggestions?

thanks

cincybengal, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com

1. WIRELESS-N REPEATER / wifisurge.com - Similar Threads - WIRELESS REPEATER wifisurge

2. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless-n repeater: i accidentally upgrade this firm ware M28K2_V3130.1120and keeps going back to log in admin page default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-n-repeater/2a75a2b8-9314-4b76-a928-75dc306c830b
  3. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless-n repeater: i accidentally upgrade this firm ware M28K2_V3130.1120and keeps going back to log in admin page default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-n-repeater/2a75a2b8-9314-4b76-a928-75dc306c830b
  4. wireless-n repeater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wireless-n repeater login/password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless-n repeater login/password: How can I reset the login/password to admin/admin? I must have changed it without remembering. I tried to reset to new network but got stuck on the admin/admin, any suggestions? Thanks Ric...
  6. IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000

IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000: I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my wifi card intel R centrino R Advanced wireless -N 6230 works fine but i when i try to load the the intel IntelR CentrinoR Wireless N 1000 and intel Centrino RWireless N 1030 i get the message MSi file missing the set up app will exit...
  7. WIRELESS-N REPEATER WON'T CONNECT TO MAIN ROUTER

WIRELESS-N REPEATER WON'T CONNECT TO MAIN ROUTER: The wifi repeater when i bought and first setup it, it work perfectly then after a month a change the password of the main router then logout all the devices connected to it. The problem is when i setup the wifi repeater with the new password of the main router and when i i...
  8. Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter

Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter: I have a code 10 error when my computer attempts to run "Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter". This prevents me from connecting to the internet via wifi. I have tried reinstalling the driver, updating the driver, and there is no success....
  9. Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00177 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in ibtfltcoex.sys driver for Intel® Centrino® Wireless...
  10. Configure a wireless repeater

Configure a wireless repeater: Hi guys, I hope you are having a good day! My name is Alex. I configured my repeater for home network yesterday but everything was seemed to work incorrectly. The repeater kept dropping connection. So I would like to ask you guys about this. My desktop is broken, I connect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifisurge com

2. how to install wireless-n wifi repeater on windows 10

3. wireless n repeater windows 10

4. how do you reset the wifisurge,
  5. wifisurge,
  6. wifisurge updates