Windows 10: Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

Discus and support Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 (a truly great product), and it seems there is no Windows 10 support for the Mouse (Natural Wireless Mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SterlingIV, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

I have the Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 (a truly great product), and it seems there is no Windows 10 support for the Mouse (Natural Wireless Mouse 7000). It shows up in my devices as a generic Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse, and is not shown in the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. The keyboard seems to be just fine in Windows 10, but the generic mouse driver is terrible. The scroll wheel scrolls so fast that you cannot reasonably use it. Interesting, just opening the Mouse Properties in Control Panel and changing the Vertical Scrolling seems to fix it...for awhile, then its back to scrolling at super high speed.

1. Anyway to fix this with the standard Win10 drivers?

2. Are there any native Win10 drivers for the Natural WIreless Mouse 7000?

:)

SterlingIV, Oct 15, 2018

2. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 french? in USA?

I love & have used the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 set for as long as it came out & the 4000 before that. I have medical issues severe enough to where nothing else will work without severe pain. I really just need mouse but...... Question is...
    will the FRENCH version wireless work in the USA windows pcs?

Moved from Mobile Devices

Wildhearted~, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 -- Intermittent connection on Windows 10 64 bit

Hello,

I have been using the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 7000 keyboard for past 5+ years and am extremely happy with it. Recently I upgraded to Windows 10 and the keyboard loses connectivity intermittently. It gets annoying because you don't realize the connectivity
    is gone and will keep typing. Only to realize that nothing is appearing on the screen! The connectivity comes back up in a few seconds.

Anyone else seen this problem? Please let me know if you have solved it.

I don't see any supported drivers
    here.

HarshaHegde, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 not supported in Windows 10

I wanted to report an issue with Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000. Windows 10 MS Keyboard and Mouse Center is not compatible this mouse. The suggested solution on the MS forum is to install the Windows 8 Keyboard and Mouse Center emulating Windows

After the install single clicks had to be repeated multiple times, double-clicks did not work at all.

Removing the Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center and replacing the MS Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 with a Logitech Anywhere MX wireless mouse using the Logitech SetPoint driver resulted in the keyboard and mouse working.

Lynn Johnson-Link, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

1. Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Natural Desktop

2. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.: I use a Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118. Old but reliable. I want to replace a Dongel-Wireless Intelli mouse-model 1009. It is bulky and slower than molasses and just died. Apparently, modern mouses do not work with my current keyboard. Any suggestions?...
  3. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.: I use a Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118. Old but reliable. I want to replace a Dongel-Wireless Intelli mouse-model 1009. It is bulky and slower than molasses and just died. Apparently, modern mouses do not work with my current keyboard. Any suggestions?...
  4. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10: I have an old Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 I want to install and can't figure out how to on Windows 10. I read somewhere it is incompatible. I really need a troubleshooting option because I can't find a new keyboard that works with my carpel tunnel as...
  5. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10: I have an old Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 I want to install and can't figure out how to on Windows 10. I read somewhere it is incompatible. I really need a troubleshooting option because I can't find a new keyboard that works with my carpel tunnel as...
  6. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

7. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors: Hello,When I updated the Win 10 to version 19043 made my Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 keyboard did not work properly. The main issues are: The key 8 in the keyboard number pad doesn´t work;It moves the cursor to the beginning of the sentence or to another...
  8. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors: Hello,When I updated the Win 10 to version 19043 made my Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 keyboard did not work properly. The main issues are: The key 8 in the keyboard number pad doesn´t work;It moves the cursor to the beginning of the sentence or to another...
  9. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow: I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is...
  10. Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks ago. In the past couple of days some buttons on my mouse have stopped working, most notably the right-click (which is very annoying) but also the magnify buttons on the side (less annoying). Driver is up to date and I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. natural ergonomic desktop 7000 windows 10

2. Install drivers Ergonomic Natural Wireless Keyboard 7000 windows 10

3. natural ergonomic desktop 7000 win 10 software