Windows 10: Wireless neetworks not showing/working

Discus and support Wireless neetworks not showing/working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A few days ago my wireless networks stopped working out of nowhere. At first, where the networks are supposed to show it said something of npcap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SantiagoG_19, May 14, 2019.

1. Wireless neetworks not showing/working

A few days ago my wireless networks stopped working out of nowhere. At first, where the networks are supposed to show it said something of npcap adapter, I uninstalled it as a website said. But now I've tried with reinstalling the Intel network adapter and its the same. It seems that I can only use a wired connection and no wireless. I'm on a laptop if any more information is needed please tell me.

:)

SantiagoG_19, May 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless neetworks not showing/working :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 14, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 14, 2019
  4. Wireless neetworks not showing/working

Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Wireless neetworks not showing/working

1. Wireless neetworks not showing/working - Similar Threads - Wireless neetworks showing

2. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  3. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  4. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wireless Adapter is not Showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Adapter is not Showing.: Hello, My Device details, Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Windows 11 I was scrolling through reels on Instagram and came across a reel that shows how to get rid of the "Windows Activation" Watermark.According to the creator of the reel, This command "bcdedit...
  6. Wireless Adapter is not Showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Adapter is not Showing.: Hello, My Device details, Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Windows 11 I was scrolling through reels on Instagram and came across a reel that shows how to get rid of the "Windows Activation" Watermark.According to the creator of the reel, This command "bcdedit...
  7. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  8. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  9. wireless network not showing

wireless network not showing: I have an older HP laptop which is running windows 10. I am trying to set it up for my kids to use. The wireless internet option is no longer showing only the ethernet option. I don't know why it isn't showing anymore, and I don't seem to be able to add it back in. Can...
  10. Neetwork wont recognize 1 laptop.

Neetwork wont recognize 1 laptop.: Have 2 windows 10 laptops full 1809 updates. Had a network established between the 2, but after a reset yesterday on 1 of the laptops the one I did NOT reset WON'T recognize the other. The weird part os that the one I did reset is recognizing the other. I ran Remote Access...